The world’s leading 3D/visualization installations rely on seamlessly integrated projection technology, exquisitely precise image processing and the highest resolution, highest performing displays. Christie® delivers the leading-edge solutions to make this happen.
Christie 3D projection/visualization at its best
Christie’s visual displays have exceptional image quality from 4K, SXGA+, WQXGA, WUXGA, HD, Quad HD resolution and DLP® technology. Images are crisp, clean and detailed for a truly realistic experience.
Christie 3D/visualization projectors feature:
- High-quality optics
- 10-bit image processing
- High-bandwidth signal processing
- 330 MHz visual displays
- Christie Twist™ warp/blend/scale functionality
- Picture-in-Picture and seamless switching between sources
- Ethernet connectivity displays for remote monitoring and control through an IP address
First and only 4K DLP® projector at 120Hz
For unprecedented sophistication in visualization, the optimal solutions are Christie Mirage 4K25 and Mirage 4K35:
- A quantum leap in video processing – 10x faster than full HD bandwidth
- Outstanding image quality, color and uniformity for large, stunning displays
- Brightest 3D immersive user experience on the market
- Expansion of the 4K platform with an all-digital immersive solution
- Proven long-life with no degradation in image quality
Unparalleled, high-performance display technology
Introducing our ultra high-definition LCD panel - high performance visualization that goes where you need it. The Christie QuadHD84 is an 84-inch panel that is an affordable, easy-to-use, professional visualization display solution with 3840 x 2160 Quad HD resolution driven by four frame-locked HDMI or DVI sources at 60Hz.
Everything you need…and then some
To make sure you have the flexibility and functionality you need for your unique application, Christie also offers a full suite of accessories, including:
- Image processors with increased frame rate capabilities for new levels of visualization functionality in large megapixel displays
- A broad range of optimally-designed, high-contrast lenses
- Optional input modules
- Mounting systems and customized structures
- Networking capability
- Standard and long range emitters
- Active 3D eyewear
- Passive stereoscopic modulators
- Passive 3D eyewear
Learn about more Christie visualization solutions.