The most compact in its class, the Christie Mirage WU7K–M DLP projector provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards you expect – Up to 6,300 ANSI lumens and up to 10,000:1 contrast for crisp, detailed images, excellent color, brightness uniformity control combined with low maintenance.
Utilizing unique electronics and ultra-high bandwidth processing power, Christie’s technology advancements include Dual Input 3D enabling the display of two discrete 60Hz video channel inputs for high performance 120Hz output.
||1920 x 1200 WUXGA|
||650:1 ANSI / 10,000:1 FOFO|
||Dual Osram® PvIP® 200W lamps|
||2000 hours @ 200W , 3000 hours @ 150W|
||10.2" (259 mm)|
||19.7" (500 mm)|
||22.1" (561 mm)|
||55 lb (25 kg) || |
The Christie Mirage WU7K-M features three modes of 3D input. It supports native frame rate up to 120Hz at WUXGA resolution over Dual Link DVI-D as well as frame doubled content for maximum source compatibility and high-performance, flicker-free operation. With the addition of a second input module, the Dual Input 3D mode enables the display of a frame locked passive stereo source for high-performance active stereo at 120Hz without the need of a passive to active converter.
The Mirage WU7K-M offers high efficiency and low cost of ownership featuring long life dual lamps, automatic projector shut-down without a signal and adjustable power for cooling fans.
- WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200)
- Up to 6300 ANSI lumens
- Up to a full 120Hz native frame rate
- Standard full 330MHz dual-link DVI-D
- Variable contrast ratio using electronically adjustable iris for crisp, detailed images - 2500-10,000:1 (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI
- At maximum brightness the projector draws a maximum power of 870W
- Smallest chasis in its class
- Motorized yellow notch filter
- Dual PviP lamps (200W)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Dust-sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
- Built-in portrait display capabilities*
*Christie M Series stacking frame is required in portrait orientation.
A full suite of specifically-designed lenses offers flexibility and an embedded Christie Twist™ module enables advanced internal image warping and edge-blending. Easy to set-up and easy to use, the dual-lamp platform offers greater choice and installation flexibility with a more optimal aspect ratio.
With the consistency of DLP technology, the Christie Mirage WU7K-M offers reliable, affordable, dual- lamp brightness, in the smallest chassis in its class. Combining additional standard features, an expanded lens suite and industry-leading Christie service, the Christie Mirage WU7K-M provides high performance and ease of use for all 3D/Advanced Visualization users.
More pixels, more performance, more reality.