The Christie® Mirage WU7K-J 3-chip DLP® projector offers exceptional image quality and detail in a compact size. With 6300 ANSI (6950 center) lumens for pure presentation power and unsurpassed color accuracy and adjustability, the Christie Mirage J Series platform offers the smallest, high-performance, 3-chip DLP® stereoscopic products on the market. The Christie Mirage WU7K-J DLP delivers visually stunning 3D for home theater and entertainment, museums and education, scientific research, manufacturing, oil and gas exploration and anything else in between.
||1920 x 1200 WUXGA|
||6300 ANSI lumens|
||1600-2000:1 full field | 650:1 ANSI|
||1.0kW CERMAX® Xenon pre-aligned lamp module|
||1,500 hours typical lamp life|
||88lbs (40kg) (without lens)|| |
The Christie Mirage WU7K-J DLP projector delivers:
- Innovative technology
- Superior image quality – color and stability
- Full scalability – with resolution for large 1:1 displays
- High performance for native source data at 120Hz – pixel-for-pixel source matching
- An overall low cost of ownership and low cost of operation
Powered by dual-image processing, the Christie Mirage WU7K-J displays full resolution at a native frame rate up to 120Hz. Two standard Dual-link DVI input cards support 330MHz bandwidth for full resolution. The Christie Mirage WU7K-J boasts dual-input 3D.
The Christie Mirage WU7K-J delivers WUXGA resolution, high brightness, the highest contrast and most natural, accurate, stable color for advanced 3D performance with reduced overall operation costs. The compact Christie Mirage WU7K-J is easy to set up and configure, yet performs powerfully and flexibly.
With the Christie Mirage WU7K-J DLP projector you’ll have peace of mind, thanks to its:
- high reliability,
- best price performance on the market,
- low cost of ownership,
- industry-leading warranties,
- and access to Christe’s renowned customer service.
This projector couples the benefits of Xenon illumination – for the most natural color accuracy and stability - with the next level of technology, performance and flexibility. The additional standard features, an expanded lens suite and world-renowned Christie warranties, service and support, ensure the Christie Mirage WU7K-J provides high performance and more lumens per watt in the smallest chassis in its class.
With the Christie J Series you can customize your model according to your needs. Each projector ships standard with the ILS lens mount, but if you prefer to use your existing inventory of CT lenses or require a yellow notch filter (YNF), you can choose, at the time of purchase, the following options:
*Please allow six weeks for delivery.
|Christie Mirage WU7K-J
||ILS lens mount (ships standard)
||ILS lens mount + YNF*
||CT lens mount*
||CT lens mount + YNF*|
- WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200)
- 6300 ANSI (6950 center) lumens
- 1.0kW CERMAX Xenon pre-aligned lamp module for highest image quality
- Up to a full 120Hz native frame rate
- Two standard full 330MHz Dual-link DVI-D input cards
- Variable contrast ratio using electronically an adjustable iris for crisp, detailed images – 1600-2000:1 (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI
- Smallest chassis in its class
- CT lens mount (optional)
- Yellow notch filter (optional)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge blending
- Dust-sealed engine
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset