Visualization technology facilitates communication and learning, and increases collaboration. Aerospace engineers can use visualization technology to create an immersive virtual reality that helps increase understanding and promote discovery.
With Christie® you can expect:
What visualization for aerospace offers
- helps design teams and scientists share a comprehensive, intuitive and contextual understanding of complex data, processes or mechanisms
- reduces time to discovery
- reduces risk and costs for research and prototyping
- increases team collaboration, and
- increases data interactivity.
Christie’s visualization solutions for aerospace
Christie 3D/visualization solutions offer limitless possibilities. You can produce images
- in any size or shape,
- front or rear projected,
- conic or flat screen,
- from small screens to large-scale dome configurations.
Spatially-integrated immersive displays
Christie has a selection of preconfigured, standard display options for creating immersive virtual environments:
We understand that each project is unique. We can handle even the most stringent requirements with custom displays in CAVE, HoloStage and spherical formats.
Our experts can help you with every step of your visualization project. Use our comprehensive services to help you design, integrate and install your 3D/visualization solution. Christie solutions are backed by industry-leading technical support.
Taking the next step
Contact Christie for more information or request a proposal and get started today.