The Christie® HoloStation is a compact, personal visualization solution. It’s composed of projection displays, screens, tracking and interactive technology. This compact workstation displays up to 16.8 megapixels of data in a 3D stereoscopic and interactive tracked environment.
The Christie HoloStation packs the high-performance visual fidelity of a full-size CAVE™ in a footprint that can be deployed in many sectors and for many uses such as:
Features and benefits of the Christie HoloStation
- high-performance 3D active stereo visualization
- powerful, ultra-high resolution display
- based on 3-chip DLP® technology
- dual-image processing and full Dual Link DVI-D bandwidth
- low maintenance costs
- displays up to 16.8 megapixels of data
- bundled with perspective head tracking and interactive tools, so the content reflects the user’s viewpoint
- no facility modifications required
- completely self-contained - just add power
- a 85" x 108" x 101" footprint
- quiet operation and minimal heat generation
- low maintenance and low cost of ownership.
Our experts can help you with every step of your visualization project. Use our comprehensive services to help you design, integrate and install your HoloStation solution. Christie solutions are backed by industry-leading technical support.
Taking the next step
Contact Christie for more information or request a proposal and get started today.