Christie Brio Enterprise
Part Number: 148-004105-01
Share and do more as a team
When you need to collaborate securely and share high-quality content between multiple locations, Christie® Brio Enterprise integrates smoothly into the local area network for access to Internet and network services. Any content from devices connected to Brio Enterprise units can be shared across all the displays in the same collaborative session regardless of geographical locations.
Brio Enterprise processes high-quality video with sources playing at full 1080p with HDCP support. Any content on a source device may be shown on-screen in a meeting. Specific configurations depend on the Christie Brio model and your own personal device. There is a content sharing solution for each device platform and operating system to support live content editing and to provide a full, live desktop capture.
Learn more about each Christie Brio solution
In addition to the unique features of each Christie Brio solution, all units share common value-added features. Learn more about Christie Brio Team and Christie Brio Team+.
If you have any questions, or if you’d like to speak to a Christie sales representative about Christie Brio solutions, please contact us.
- Dual DisplayPorts: Up to 2560 x 1600 pixels per output
- Dual DVI-D: Support for up to 2560 x 1600 pixels per input (wired connection)
- Up to 5 video from 640 x 480 to 1920 x 1080 encoded to H.264
- 2 analog 3.5mm stereo audio
- Up to 5 audio encoded to H.264
- Support for HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection)
- 4 USB ports
- Gigabit Ethernet: 1000 Mbps Ethernet, RJ-45 connector
- Support for IGMPv2, IPv4, RTSP, SRTP, HTTP, TCP/IP
- MS network projector
- Brio screen projector (for use with Android devices)
- 2 high-definition DVI-D inputs to L5 H.264 video streams @ 30 FPS
- Up to 5 high-definition L5 H.264 video streams @ 30Hz FPS
- 2 stereo audio streams
- Support for variable bitrate
- Up to 5 high-definition network video streams @ 30Hz
- Voltage range: 100-240VAC (auto-ranging power supply)
- Current: 2-4A (max)
- Power consumption: 220W (max)
- Size: (WxHxD) 17.40 x 1.74 x 9.5" (442 x 44 x 241mm)
- Weight: 6.5lbs. (2.96kg)
- Chassis: 1U form factor
- MTBF: >50,000 hours of major modules
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1
- UL 60950-1
- IEC 60950-1 emissions
- FCC CFR47, Part 15, Subpart B, Class A –unintentional radiators
- EN55103-1 Class A audio, video, audio-visual equipment emission; EN55103-2 audio video, audio-visual equipment immunity; EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3
- Directives: (EC) 2011/65/EU (RoHS); 2012/19/EU (WEEE); Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006 (REACH)
- Certification marks (check with Christie for latest update): cULus (Canada & US), CE (EU), CCC (China), Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Ukraine, Mexico, GoST-R (Russia) and/or Customs Union which includes Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, KC (Korea), S-Mark (Japan), C-Tick (Australia & New Zealand), Taiwan
- Designed, manufactured and tested by Christie Digital Systems Inc. at our facility in Phoenix, Arizona, USA
- Limited two years parts and labor
Due to constant research, specifications and features are subject to change without notice.