With the Christie® Roadie 4K25 projector, you can now bring 4K resolution on the road. Ruggedized to meet the requirements the most demanding applications, the Christie Roadie 4K25 features industry-leading Christie TruLife™ electronics for ultra-realistic images and smoother video at 60Hz.
With Xenon illumination and superior 3-chip DLP® performance, Christie Roadie 4K25 produces 25,000 center lumens and is ideal for demanding applications such as rental staging, amusement parks, auditoriums, casinos, classrooms, museums, planetariums, theaters and virtual design centers.
||4096 x 2160 4K|
- 25,000 center lumens - 3.0kW lamp CDXL-30SD
- 18,000 center lumens - 3.0kW lamp CDXL-30
- 10,000 center lumens - 2.0kW lamp CDXL-20
||Up to 2000:1|
- 3.0kW CDXL-30SD - 1,500 hours
- 3.0kW CDXL-30 - 2,500 hours
- 2.0kW CDXL-20 - 3,500 hours
||52.3" (1329 mm)|
||25.5" (647 mm)|
||20.53" (522 mm)|
||288.8 lbs (131 kg)|
(includes power cable, no lens)
With the Christie Roadie 4K25 you get:
- 4 times the resolution of 2K
- 3-chip DLP® technology for longer life and richer color
- Road-ready ruggedness
- High brightness
- Flexible input options – standard display port and 3G-SDI (optional DVI and HDMI inputs available)
Depending on your application needs, there are different Christie Roadie 4K25 lamps to choose from. The motorized lens mount, user-replaceable lamps and field-alignable DMDs ensure that set up is fast and maintenance time and costs are reduced.
This 4K projector is designed to help you put on a breathtaking show. Precise detail and vibrant life-like images will help capture attention and immerse audiences in your content. The optional 120Hz upgrade, future proofs your investment.
The Christie Roadie 4K25 is backed by Christie’s industry-leading warranties, service and support.