Colossal movie screens – usually housed in museums and digital cinema auditoriums – entice hundreds of thousands of visitors. They come for an immersive cinema experience that engages the senses and the imagination. Christie® DLP Cinema® projectors deliver captivating, high-quality pictures that dramatically enhance the effect of extreme movie theater display.
Why work with the world’s digital cinema technology leader?
- Delight your audiences – by showing them the brightest, highest quality image possible
- Flawless execution – Christie’s certified partners and support team will make sure the show goes on!
- Stand out from the competition – choose Christie for superior image quality and award-winning engineering
- Future-proof your investment – with Christie solutions that are perfect for today and can be upgraded in the future
- Reduce energy costs – thanks to Christie’s energy-efficient projector and cinema lamp systems
- Reliability – Christie’s products are built to last and are backed by industry-leading warranties and round-the-clock support service.
Your audiences will only see the magic DLP® digital cinema projection
When you’re projecting on a giant screen you must have sharp, bright, flawless images that hold up under audience scrutiny. If your facility is government-operated or publically-funded, it’s even more important that you meet the public’s expectations. Show them the magic of the big screen. Christie will help you make it happen with a suite of solutions and services for giant screen digital cinema projection.
- Christie Duo delivers super bright large screen images at a fraction of the cost of current industry solutions. The result is unmatched brightness, sharpness and superior 2D and 3D images, that give you the flexibility to build your own premium branded theater experience.
- Christie Solaria® Series digital cinema projectors are ideal for displaying high-definition content – 2K, 4K and 3D feature films, documentaries and alternative content from internet and fiber optic feeds. You can count on the top performance, image stability, and operational reliability that your exhibition schedule demands.
- Christie’s Integrated Media Block (IMB) provides the most reliable projection system architecture while delivering feature film content to the projector. Upgrade the Christie IMB at anytime to accommodate High Frame Rate (HFR) and 4K content.
- Christie Digital Xenolite lamps (CDXLs) deliver high performance. These long-lasting lamps have a low total cost of operation and produce bright, high-image-quality displays
- Christie Avias-TMS™ theater management system software helps you manage multiplex movie projectors efficiently over the internet.
- Christie ACT lets you automate theater operations.
- Christie Library Management Server (LMS) – manages content lists and schedules easily using a Web interface.
- Christie can help get your cinema projector or lobby entertainment network designed, built, and deployed quickly and easily. Then we’ll be there to support your system and ensure you have what you need when you need it. We will remotely monitor and maintain your digital cinema systems to keep them running smoothly. Ask us about our Christie Managed Services solution offerings to assist in your next cinema project.
Christie products are backed by industry-leading warranties and technical support.
Take the next step
Contact us to learn more about Christie digital cinema solutions for giant screen cinema applications.
See how these giant screens relied on Christie projectors and services, along with our certified partners, to help make their move to digital cinema a resounding success!
Success story: “Shrek Forever After”
Video: World record for largest 3D projection