Premium large format (PLF) theatres – usually housed in museums and cinema auditoriums – are gaining widespread popularity, enticing audiences with giant screens, premium sound systems and enhanced customer offerings. With Christie® DLP® Cinema® projectors and Christie Vive Audio™ sound systems, you can deliver a captivating, high-quality cinematic experience in any PLF theatre.
Why work with the world’s digital cinema technology leader?
- Delight your audiences – give them the highest quality image and sound possible
- Flawless execution – our certified partners and support team will make sure the show goes on
- Stand out from the competition – choose Christie for superior image and audio quality and award-winning engineering
- Future-proof your investment – our solutions are perfect for today and can be upgraded in the future
- Reduce energy costs – our projector and cinema lamp systems are energy-efficient
- Reliability – Christie products are built to last and are backed by industry-leading warranties and round-the-clock support service
Your audiences will experience the magic of cinema
When you’re exhibiting a movie in a PLF theatre, image and sound quality that hold up under audience scrutiny is incredibly important. If your facility is government-operated or publically-funded, it’s even more important that you meet the public’s expectations. Christie will help you make it happen with a suite of solutions and services for PLF theatre applications.
DLP® digital cinema projection
- Christie Duo delivers super bright large screen images at a fraction of the cost of current industry solutions. The result is unmatched brightness, sharpness and superior 2D and 3D images that give you the flexibility to build your own PLF theatre experience.
- Christie Solaria® Series digital cinema projectors are ideal for displaying high-definition content – 2K, 4K and 3D feature films, documentaries and alternative content from internet and fiber optic feeds. You can count on the top performance, image stability and operational reliability that your exhibition schedule demands.
- Christie’s Integrated Media Block (IMB-S2) provides the most reliable projection system architecture to deliver feature film content to the projector. Upgrade the Christie IMB-S2 at anytime to accommodate High Frame Rate (HFR) and 4K content.
- Christie Digital Xenolite lamps (CDXLs) are proven to be highly reliable with 99.999% uptime. These long-lasting, superior performance lamps provide 30% longer life reducing total cost of operation .
Christie Vive Audio
- Christie Vive Audio combines the superior audio qualities of ribbon driver technology with the directional performance characteristics of a line array speaker design
- Features powerful and efficient Class D amplification for dynamic, detailed and captivating sound
- Our extensive product offering provides options for any-sized auditorium
- Supports all leading immersive cinema audio formats
- Christie Avias-TMS™ theatre management system software helps you manage multiplex movie projectors efficiently over a network
- Christie ACT allows you to automate all theatre operations
- Christie Library Management Server (LMS) – manages content lists and schedules easily using a web interface.
Christie can help get your cinema projector, audio system or lobby entertainment network designed, built and deployed quickly and easily. Then we’ll be there to support your system and ensure you have what you need when you need it. We will remotely monitor and maintain your digital cinema systems to keep them running smoothly. Ask us about our Christie Managed Services solution offerings to assist in your next cinema project.
Christie products are backed by industry-leading warranties and technical support.
Take the next step
Contact us to learn more about Christie digital cinema solutions for giant screen cinema applications.
See how these giant screens relied on Christie projectors and services, along with our certified partners, to help make their move to digital cinema a resounding success!