Creating the final movie cut depends on the exceptional visual and audio effects created by post-production facilities. The best work of editing, creating CGI and sound, reviews and test screenings are done with Christie® digital cinema technology because it produces the highest caliber images and highest-fidelity sound.
Why work with the world’s digital cinema technology leader?
- Deliver brilliant images and high-quality audio with flawless execution – Christie technology showcase the highest-quality images and sound.
- Stand out from the competition - display the brightest, high-quality images in 3D, 2K, 4K, and high frame rate 3D.
- Reliability – when the world relies on you, depend on Christie for 24/7/365 on-site service and support response.
Creative production powered by Christie
You have the power to see every pixel with Christie digital cinema projectors and hear every small detail with Christie Vive Audio. We provide digital cinema solutions that let you focus on your creativity (not the technology). We’ll help you deliver flawless production accuracy.
DLP® digital cinema projection
- Post production houses around the world rely on Christie Solaria® Series digital cinema projectors for high-quality-images coming from a range of formats including 3D projection, High Frame Rates (HFR) and 2K and 4K resolutions.
- Christie’s Integrated Media Block (IMB-S2) provides the most reliable projection system architecture while delivering feature film content to the projector. Upgrade the Christie IMB-S2 at anytime to accommodate HFR and 4K content.
- Christie Digital Xenolite lamps (CDXLs) deliver the brightest, highest image quality displays, so you can create pixel-perfect details and an exceptional final cut.
- Designed for screens up to 35 feet, Christie Solaria One+ is the brightest-in-class complete projection solution featuring a motorized lens mount, custom-designed Xenon lamp, a Christie Integrated Media Block, a high performing lens suite for greater image sharpness and uniformity, and overdrive capabilities to attain 9000 lumens within the DCI color space.
Christie Vive Audio
- Christie Vive Audio combines the superior audio qualities of ribbon driver technology with the proven high quality performance of a line array speaker design.
- Features powerful Class D amplification for dynamic, detailed and captivating sound.
- Can be specified for any-sixed auditorium.
- Supports all leading immersive cinema audio formats.
Christie can help get your cinema projector or lobby entertainment network designed, built, and deployed quickly and easily. Then we’ll be there to support your system and ensure you have what you need when you need it. We will remotely monitor and maintain your digital cinema systems to keep them running smoothly. Ask us about our Christie Managed Services solution offerings to assist in your next cinema project.
Christie products are backed by industry-leading warranties and technical support.
Award-winning visual effects company, Image Engine, chose a Christie 4K DLP Cinema projector for its new state-of-the-art screening room.
"4K technology is part of an evolution of filmmaking that we all need to embrace, and this investment means our clients can take full advantage of the latest technology right here in Vancouver knowing that our infrastructure supports them 100 percent." - Peter Muyzers, Visual Effects Supervisor and CTO, Image Engine. Read more.
(Photo credit Wendy Niamath. Images Courtesy of Image Engine.)
Take the next step
Christie digital cinema solutions are available through a worldwide network of certified dealers.
Contact us to be connected with a dealer near you.