Part Number: 108-446105-XX
With one box, you can reduce costs, streamline signal flow and eliminate equipment rack clutter.
Christie® SKA-3D makes alternative content, such as preshow advertising and content from Blu-ray Disc players, gaming consoles, satellite receivers, computers and multiple 2D and 3D sources look and sound as spectacular as feature presentations. This powerful audio and video processor can extract the latest, high-quality, lossless audio from HDMI signals, such as Dolby TrueHD® and DTS-HD Master Audio®, for integrating into cinema audio systems.
- Deliver flawless audio and 2D and 3D image playback - from almost any content source.
- Generate new revenue streams – by showing alternative content, integrating preshow advertising with cinema projectors and audio systems, and renting theater facilities for meetings, training, seminars, gaming tournaments and parties.
- Switch between multiple audio and video inputs - including audio from cinema servers and integrated media blocks , and multiple 2D and 3D alternative content sources.
- Combine multiple audio and video sources and processing – and eliminate costs, streamline signal flow and reduce equipment rack clutter.
- Offer hearing-impaired and visually-impaired narrative audio.
- Have professional audio processing - for up to 16 DCI-AES input channels from a cinema server/integrated media block.
- Enjoy flexible audiovisual configuration – up to 15 balanced analog outputs, 5 two-way crossovers, audio delay, 31 band graphic EQ, and more.
- 3.5" (2 Rack Units) 4" with feet (88.9mm or 101.6mm with feet)
- 100V to 240V AC 50/60Hz, 100W
- 2 x HDMI • 1 x HDMI / DVI-I
- 1 x HDMI / DVI-D (Support for HDCP and embedded audio)
- 2 x Component (3 x RCA)
- VGA (HD15)
- 16 x DCI-AES Digital, 8 Pairs (DB-25)
- DCI-AES ALT1 Pairs 1-4 (RJ-45)
- DCI-AES ALT2 Pairs 5-8 (RJ-45)
- 8 x Balanced analog (DB-25)
- 3 x Analog (RCA)
- 3 x Coax SPDIF (RCA)
- 3 x Optical SPDIF (Toslink)
- 2 x HDMI (Support for embedded audio)
- Microphone (XLR)
- HDMI L / DVI-D (Left eye in dual stream 3D mode)
- HDMI R / DVI-D (Right eye in dual stream 3D mode)
- 8 x Balanced analog (DB-25)
- L (Left) Low, balanced analog, (3 pin Phoenix)
- C (Center) Low, balanced analog, (3 pin Phoenix)
- R (Right) Low, balanced analog, (3 pin Phoenix)
- Aux 1 / LS (Left Surround) Low, balanced analog, (3 pin Phoenix)
- Aux 2 / RS (Right Surround) Low, balanced analog, (3 pin Phoenix)
- HI (Hearing Impaired), balanced analog, (3 pin Phoenix)
- VI/N (Visually Impaired/Narrative), balanced analog, (3 pin Phoenix)
- Booth monitor, unbalanced analog (RCA)
- Headphone (TRS)
|Control and network ports
- Ethernet (RJ-45) for IP control and setup
- RS-232 (DB-9)
- 8 contact closure inputs (16 pin Phoenix)
- 4 dry relay outputs (8 pin Phoenix)
- Digital PCM, up to 16 channels
- Balanced analog +4db, up to 8 channels
- Dolby Digital
- Dolby Digital Plus
- Dolby TrueHD
- DTS-HD Master Audio
- Unbalanced analog -10db, Stereo
- Microphone, balanced