Christie offers flexible training programs to fit your needs, customized training that can focus on how you can maximize your Christie projection equipment in your specific installation and set-up. Our customized training can cover any of our products’ operation, maintenance, service and/or installation. Training can be done on-site at your theater or in our Cypress, CA or Kitchener, ON facilities.
- Learn from Christie’s top engineers
- Learning in the comfort of your own environment
- Learn to maximize the life of your Christie product and keep your maintenance costs to a minimum
- Explain the D-Cinema projectors’ theory of operation.
- Disassemble and reassemble D-Cinema projectors.
- Install and operate D-Cinema projectors and accessories.
- Adjust and calibrate D-Cinema projectors.
- Perform Firmware upgrades.
- Troubleshoot the D-Cinema projectors.
We currently offer two in-depth courses covering our Series I and Series II Digital Cinema projectors. Both courses cover everything from basic operation to advanced installations to diagnostics and repair. In-class activities include disassembly/reassembly, optical and mechanical adjustments, color calibration and pProjector installation. Both classes are offered in our Kitchener, ON headquarters as well as our Cypress, CA office.