3D / Advanced Visualization uses a complex computer/ stereoscopic visual display solution to provide an artificial reality that takes participants into a 3D space. 3D / Advanced Visualization applications can range from bringing perspective to computer-aided design (CAD) drawings/designs, to simulating a real-world environment that can be viewed from all angles and experienced in a state of total immersion. Spatially immersive displays use multisided rooms that users enter, and an "immersive theater" or "immersive wall" that uses a large flat or curved screen that completely fills the users' peripheral vision.
Advanced Visualization can also display real-world objects that cannot normally be seen, such as the shapes of molecules, air and fluid dynamics and weather patterns.
Christie provides 3D projection / Advanced Visualization solutions for:
Christie’s 3D projection and Advanced Visualization display solutions transform understanding through immersion (scale), stereoscopy (depth perception), and interactivity (tracking) for a broad range of commercial and research interests. With reduced costs in computing and improvements in translational software, these integrated, spatially immersive displays provide a giant leap in understanding and communication value.
Why Christie 3D projection and Advanced Visualization?
Christie is a world leader in designing, manufacturing and integrating spatially immersive displays. Christie has the innovation, a variety of technologies, engineering strength and the integration expertise to offer turnkey solutions or complete customized solutions. Christie’s advanced visualization solutions minimize your initial and lifetime costs of the advanced visualization display.
Powerful, easy to use and completely scalable - designed and developed based on industry-leading Mirage DLP® projection technologies, Christie’s solutions are completely customizable and scalable with ultra-high resolution capabilities.
What sets Christie 3D Stereoscopic Projection / Advanced Visualization apart?
- Worldwide company – technology innovator, manufacturer, integrator
- 3D DLP® technology pioneers from a CRT legacy
- Integrated solutions – superior advantage from large experience base of technology and people
- Mirage Series – active stereo, single projector, ultra high-resolution 3DLP® technology at 120 Hz
- Christie Spyder/Spyder X20 - flexible source management with 2-D/3-D high-performance functionality
- Christie AutoCal™ - easy set-up/ease-of-use/simple display maintenance
- Backed by industry-leading global service and support ensuring complete customer satisfaction
Where can you find Christie 3D/Advanced Visualization solutions?