Your first priority is to provide the best care for your patients
VeinViewer® is clinically proven to reduce the number of attempts to start an IV by 50%, reduce the time to start an IV by 50%, and double patient satisfaction scores.*
What does improved peripheral vascular access mean to you and your institution?
- A more comfortable, positive experience for your patients.
- Reduced costs due to fewer wasted consumables, more efficient use of personnel resources, and no lost time.
- Avoidance of risks associated with unnecessary higher acuity procedures (central venous catheters, PICCs).
Advanced technology, simplified vascular access
VeinViewer uses near-infrared light and other technologies to locate subcutaneous vasculature and project its image directly onto the surface of the skin in real time. With market-leading image quality, exclusive modes, and optimal hands-free technique, clinicians across the country and around the world are using VeinViewer to vastly improve vascular access and patient care.
VeinViewer is the only medical device of its kind to:
- Provide the exclusive ASSESS™ Imaging Suite with four must-have modes to address all different patient types.
- Provide the EOP™ (Eyes On Patient) technique for fast and simple focusing, all but eliminating user variability.
- Provide exclusive AVIN™ (Active Vascular Imaging Navigation) for the most accurate real-time image assessment anywhere on the body.
- Provide the longest battery life available, lasting well beyond a standard shift before needing recharge.
How can VeinViewer improve venipuncture success?
- Informed assessment before IV insertion.
- Aid in achieving optimal IV placement.
- Assessment of insertion success prior to delivering caustic injections.
- Aid with infiltration and IV flushing avoidance.
By using this non-invasive medical device, you not only place your staff and institution at the forefront of innovative medical technology, you improve the lives of your patients and clinicians.
Vascular Access Starts with VeinViewer.
Contact us to learn more.
*Statistical references available upon request.