We understand that downtime is not an option. As an extension of your AV/IT service team, it is our mission to keep your customers’ equipment running and your revenue flowing. With a call to one phone number, we respond to emergency service issues quickly and efficiently, within a timeframe specified by the customer.
Monitoring your displays – day and night
The Christie® Network Operations Center (NOC) is a 24/7/365 facility where experienced Christie technicians monitor your visual displays throughout Canada and the United States. On a daily basis, the team tracks system status for tens of thousands of displays, making sure everything runs smoothly.
In responding to issues, Christie Professional Services provides support through our NOC and Help Desk.
Using the latest in predictive maintenance tools, the team can spot potential issues before they impact a display system and they provide advance notice of software upgrades for timely maintenance.
If our NOC team observes potential issues with a visual display system, they will make contact with the client and provide consultation and guidance on solutions. Working with a wide network of trusted and reliable field service technicians, the team can also quickly arrange for onsite service and emergency repairs.
Christie Professional Services Help Desk
With one phone call, Christie offers total system support for problem diagnosis and resolution with end-user hardware and business applications. Help Desk services include the following:
- Single point-of-contact for all calls, including those that need to be routed to another service vendor for resolution
- Management reports for quick analysis of ongoing business issues, systems and service performance
- End user support to help resolve issues quickly and provide support and training in a cost effective manner
- Worldwide coverage and response options to meet your business needs
- Documentation of all emergency service calls for future reference and tracking of repeated problems and their analysis
- Local Christie engineers are available to travel to customer locations for equipment repairs
Onsite service and maintenance
A complete range of onsite service and support is provided through a comprehensive network of trained experts. Teams of Christie Customer Service Engineers (CSEs), Technical Systems Installers (TSIs) and Field Application Engineers (FAEs), located in regional offices and strategic areas around the world, provide superior technical expertise, responding quickly with solutions to system issues.
Christie can provide local warehousing of spare parts to help customers meet their required equipment availability goals. Christie also can manage the Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) process for all equipment serviced by Christie, directly with the original manufacturer.
In addition to remote monitoring and response, Christie Professional Services also offers:
- Extended product warranties
- Systems training – onsite and online
If you are interested in speaking to someone about our services, packages and rates, please contact us.