The Christie® Solaria® One is an affordable, DCI compliant, complete projection solution that’s perfect for screens up to 35 feet wide.
Christie Solaria One is a single digital cinema projection system, complete with:
- a lens,
- custom-designed Xenon lamp, and
- a Christie Integrated Media Block (IMB) with its own easy-to-operate Screen Management Software (SMS).
The Christie Solaria One is the most reliable, DCI compliant, digital cinema projection solution available in its product category. It’s easy to operate and maintain, and has the lowest total cost of ownership on the market today.
Xenon illumination and S2K DLP Cinema technology
The Christie Solaria One delivers 8,000 lumens within the DCI color space and more than 9000 lumens when presenting alternative content. With brilliant Xenon illumination and S2K DLP® Cinema® technology, Solaria One produces the highest quality images at the lowest possible total cost.
A built-in, Integrated Media Block
Feature film content is displayed using the built-in Christie IMB. The Christie IMB is linked directly to an external commodity storage systems so it’s incredibly flexible and your overall system cost is reduced.
The Christie Solaria One also has HFR upgrade capabilities and MPEG2/H.264 support for advertising and alternative content. For external alternative content sources, the Christie Solaria One has dual DVI/HDMI inputs, configurable for both 2D and 3D operation.
Christie Solaria One supports all external 3D systems. For higher brightness 3D presentations, the Christie Solaria One can be easily stacked for a dual-projection, 3D presentation.
- S2K DLP Cinema,
- fully DCI compliant,
- Xenon illumination,
- 3D ready,
- all-in-one system design for a low cost of ownership,
- integrated Christie IMB and SMS,
- lens and custom-designed, high-value lamp included,
- touch panel controller with intuitive Graphical User Interface (GUI),
- HFR upgradable,
- uses commodity storage devices1,
- standard support for HDCP,
- MPEG2/H.264 support for advertising and alternative content,
- quick, easy, rear-access to the lamp,
- washable/reusable filters, and
- backed by a single, dedicated technical support team.
1 DCI compliant commodity storage systems available through your Christie sales representative.