What’s the Christie® advantage? Christie control room and monitoring solutions redefine content mobility. By combining stunning, zero-maintenance displays with our revolutionary, network-based open content management system, the control room is no longer constrained to a single location. Users can seamlessly access and control the data they need to collaborate across geographies, synthesize information and generate fast, accurate decisions in critical situations.
Christie is first-to-market with technologies that become the industry standard and benchmark for quality and reliability. We use the best technologies for high-performance, long product life and unrivalled reliability. Our solutions are flexible and we have something for every application – big, small, out-of-the-box or customized. And we do it all while offering you a low total cost of ownership.
Here are some examples of the Christie Advantage in action:
- Christie Phoenix™ – a network-distributed information management system designed to control your audio-visual data securely from anywhere, at any time, via standard IP networking technology. It offers the best price and performance in the industry with a single streaming hardware node that handles simultaneous encoding, decoding and display.
- Christie Entero™ HB Series – next-generation, high-brightness, LED-based control room video wall displays with >1350 lumens in brightness capability. This series also includes a front-access design option with a motorized release-and-lift system for the screen that lets you place cubes directly against the wall with no compromise on performance, image quality or reliability. Along with these features, this series is the first, and only, with Wi-Fi® capability so you can make adjustments, control the wall or perform diagnostic monitoring through a wireless device, like an iPad® or similar wireless device.
- Christie was first-to-market with a 3-chip DLP® video wall that provides options for larger screen sizes using fewer projectors
- We were the first to offer an LED-based display solution for command and control environments using ultra-high-resolution DLP technology with a zero-maintenance design, virtually eliminating cost of ownership expenses
- With a >60,000-hour LED illumination lifetime rating, Christie has proven that our 24/7 cubes have the highest reliability in the AV industry
- Our video wall controllers are manufactured in-house, delivering flexibility in managing and displaying all the information you need to see, when and how you need to see it
- Our solution-oriented approach allows us to use a variety of high-performance products from Christie as well as from qualified third-party suppliers
- Christie display systems are available in both pre-configured and custom display options
- Christie offers single source video wall display products
- Christie has a large network of dealers and integrators who’ve helped us understand the issues and factors involved in developing effective digital display solutions for 24/7, mission-critical control rooms.
With more than 30 years of experience in developing innovative technology, you can count on Christie to help you select the best solution for your monitoring and control applications.