Choose from standardized video wall display systems or a completely customized video wall solution. Whatever your choice, all Christie® solutions draw on our proven expertise, technology development and engineering strength. Christie understands that each customer has a unique set of requirements and we are the only manufacturer of control room products that designs, builds and installs solutions specific to your project’s needs.
Custom, integrated, video wall solutions
Our scalable design tools let us support any screen size up to 120 inches with specialized designs to address a truly integrated and flexible solution. We can configure and size our customized video wall cube solutions to meet your design specifications.
We also offer:
- Front access designs – with a motorized release-and-lift system for the screen, the cubes can be placed directly against the wall
- Manual or motorized moveable wall systems
- Built-to-order pedestals – with customized heights, finishes
All of our display systems are designed and manufactured at our main factory and use our 1-chip and 3-chip DLP® projection engine products. In addition to custom designs, Christie has standard designs for 50-, 67-, 70-, 72- and 80--inch diagonal screen sizes.
24/7 data monitoring and control made simple:
- Brightest, highest performance LED control room projection
- The first and only wireless LED video wall display with Wi-Fi®
- Superior third-generation, automatic LED wall color management
- Seamless access and control of data, regardless of location
- Flexible and simple, open content management that supports a wide variety of inputs
- Industry-standard security
- Best price and performance – single steaming appliance that handles encoding, decoding and display
Meeting your needs
There are a lot of factors to consider when you’re designing a video wall - factors such as ambient lighting, display visibility and brightness, contrast, text size and colors. For example, we use eye acuity and operator position to determine pixel density so that text and information is legible and easily discerned. Christie can work with you to ensure these factors are addressed and that your system requirements are properly defined and understood before you choose your video wall display solution.