As the flow of resources gets more complex, energy companies need to consider another flow – the flow of information. A Christie control room display can increase the efficiency and productivity of energy sector teams by ensuring accurate, timely information for engineers, technicians and analysts.
With more than 30 years experience in designing and implementing control room displays for information-intensive industries, Christie has the expertise and the technology needed for energy operations center design.
High-performance video wall displays
Christie offers video wall solutions for control rooms of all sizes. A Christie control room display solution delivers high performance and flexibility. Our video wall displays:
- Integrate with your existing hardware and software infrastructure letting you capture and analyze real-time data from multiple inputs in multiple formats and make time-critical decisions with perfect confidence.
- Provide high-quality video display ensuring an ergonomic work environment for the people you depend on to analyze information and make decisions.
- Operate reliably in a 24/7 environment, with long-life, low-maintenance components.
The Christie solution combines state-of-the art video wall display technology with robust display wall content controller, giving you the best possible performance in a control room solution.
Highly reliable control room technology
Delivering energy resources on time depends on information that is both accurate and usable. Christie’s complete, integrated video wall system offers:
- High performance – Christie’s video wall display solutions are built with the best technologies, including DLP technology and LED illumination, ensuring high reliability, excellent image reproduction and long life.
- 24/7 reliability – Christie’s Entero LED display cubes have a 60,000 hour mean time between failures (MTBF) and dust-sealed light engines to protect optical components. Christie’s dual lamp line has quick failure correction with hot-swappable components for functional redundancy.
- Purpose-built solutions for each customer’s specific needs– Christie provides system configurations and sizes that are tailored to each customer’s specific design requirements. Most of Christie’s display wall configurations have less than a 1mm seam between screens.
- Versatility – With a range of UHP lamp-based and LED-based illuminated display cubes, the option of 1-chip or 3-chip DLP projection engines and customized display solutions, Christie offers the highest degree of versatility in the market.
- Maintenance ease – With dust-sealed optics, 60,000 hour MTBF and no consumables to replace, Christie’s LED-illuminated display cubes and modules are virtually maintenance-free.
- Superior long-life performance – Our DLP display technology and LED illumination mean Christie’s video- wall display solutions have superior long-term performance and reliability.
- Lowest cost of operation – Because there are no consumable components such as lamps, dust filters or color wheels, Christie’s zero-maintenance design has the lowest cost of operation.
Taking the next step
Christie works with a network of dealers and integrators. Contact one of our dealers or contact Christie directly to find out how a Christie solution can meet your master control display needs.