The master control room of an average utility can be a stressful environment. Utility companies must manage their resources carefully to minimize costly disruptions to service. You need to assimilate data from multiple sources to create accurate, usable information. The people who staff your operations center need clear information to make informed decision on critical issues – ensuring consistent and uninterrupted service for your customers.
We’ve been providing purpose-built, rear-screen tiling projectors for control room environments for more than 30 years. Our video wall controllers and video wall display cubes ensure the projection systems you choose will show native HD content or standard content in a variety of viewable formats that are dynamically configured in size and aspect ratio.
High-performance master control room solutions
Christie’s DLP®-based video wall display solutions deliver high performance and flexibility, so your control room:
- Integrates with your existing hardware and software infrastructure letting you capture and analyze real-time information from multiple inputs in a variety of formats and make time-critical decisions with perfect confidence.
- Provides high quality video display ensuring an ergonomic work environment for the people you depend on to analyze information and make decisions.
- Operates reliably in a 24/7 environment, with long-life, low-maintenance components.
Highly reliable control room display technology
The timely delivery of power, water, natural gas and other utilities relies on accurate and usable information. Christie offers a complete integrated video wall system that delivers:
- High performance – Christie’s video wall display solutions are built with the best technologies, including DLP technology and LED illumination, ensuring high reliability, excellent image reproduction and long life.
- 24/7 reliability – Christie’s Entero LED display cubes have a 60,000 hour mean time between failures (MTBF) and dust-sealed light engines to protect optical components. Christie’s dual lamp line has quick failure correction with hot-swappable components for functional redundancy.
- Purpose-built solutions for each customer’s specific needs– Christie provides system configurations and sizes that are tailored to each customer’s specific design requirements. Most of Christie’s display wall configurations have less than a 1mm seam between screens.
- Versatility – With a range of UHP lamp-based and LED-based illuminated display cubes, the option of 1-chip or 3-chip DLP projection engines and customized display solutions, Christie offers the highest degree of versatility in the market.
- Maintenance ease – With dust-sealed optics, 60,000 hour MTBF and no consumables to replace, Christie’s LED-illuminated display cubes and modules are virtually maintenance-free.
- Superior long-life performance – Our DLP display technology and LED illumination mean Christie’s video- wall display solutions have superior long-term performance and reliability.
- Lowest cost of operation – Because there are no consumable components such as lamps, dust filters or color wheels, Christie’s zero-maintenance design has the lowest cost of operation.
Taking the next step
Christie works with a network of dealers and integrators. Contact one of our dealers or contact Christie directly to find out how a Christie solution can meet your master control display needs.