The Christie TVC-1211 video wall controller delivers flexibility in an easy-to-operate processor. Recommended for 24/7 applications requiring high quality performance to display multiple applications, videos, computer and networked inputs. It provides the capability and flexibility to manage and display large amounts of information across video walls. Whether your video wall system incorporates only a few display screens or many, the Christie TVC-1211 controller provides extreme capability and flexibility to manage and display all the information you need to see, the way you want to see it.
Exclusive Christie MASTERSuite™ wall management software
The power and flexibility of our exclusive Christie MASTERSuite™ software with WallManager™ and MediaManager™ programs, enables tiled video wall displays to respond as a single, ultra-high resolution Windows desktop.
- Display multiple media outputs anywhere and at any size.
- Arrange to see one image, or place multiple video windows across the entire display.
- Quickly create and save multiple wall layouts or scenarios for fast recall and display.
- You have full control over the content, either at the wall or via networked remote clients.
Powerful graphics processing
The Christie TVC-1211 video wall controller uses proven processing technology developed by Hewlett Packard, an industry leader in reliable, industrial-grade servers and work station platforms. Built on a powerful 2.53 GHz Intel® Xeon® Quad Core processor with 6GB of RAM, high speed architecture and redundant hard drives, the Christie TVC-1211 is both fast and powerful.
Inputs and outputs are driven by powerful and reliable graphics processing hardware technologies that enable the display of multiple video and RGB/DVI inputs anywhere and any size across video walls as large as 150 million pixels of display space. You will always feel confident that the performance and capabilities of the wall processing system will meet your demanding needs.
Run software applications on the TVC-1211
Christie TVC-1211 controllers ship standard with a server class operating system – Microsoft® Server 2003 – allowing most software applications to run efficiently and seamlessly on your video wall directly from the controller. Software from older legacy systems which may not be compatible with Server 2003 can be displayed from the original hardware using the TVC’s multiple analog and digital inputs.
Multiple input display of external media
This powerhouse controller accepts and simultaneously displays up to 64 standard video input sources anywhere, at any size, on your video wall. The TVC-1211 can also accept and display up to 32 RGB/DVI inputs simultaneously. To improve refresh performance for display of multiple RGB/DVI sources, the TVC-1211 also offers a Switch fabric option which significantly increases data bandwidth. External computer or high definition video sources can also be displayed with ease and great visual performance. Additionally, because the TVC-1211 is a network-based system, up to 100 connected clients may be simultaneously displayed as desired. Displayed clients could be from another room, another building, another city or even another country allowing multiple centers to share and collaborate information with each other.
Purpose built for reliability
- New, more robust HP-based server platform
- Utilizing proven reliable graphic hardware technologies
- Redundant, hot-swappable hard drives, cooling fans and power supplies
Purpose built for high performance
- High performing input and output hardware processing technologies
- Switch fabric option for high bandwidth processing
- Supports up to 48 display outputs, 64 video inputs and 32 RGB/DVI inputs
- Exclusive easy-to-use Christie MASTERSuite™ wall management software
Purpose built for an overall low cost of ownership
- High reliability and MTBF
- No additional licensing fees
- No annual software maintenance fees