The Christie® Entero™ HB is the industry-leading, next evolution in performance, reliability and confidence for control room video wall displays.. The first, and only, LED control room display to offer Wi-Fi® capability it allows you to make adjustments, control the wall or perform diagnostic monitoring through a wireless device, like an iPad.
This innovative solution from Christie marks the next generation of high-brightness control room LED displays – with up to 1100 lumens capability, it offers the brightest LED projection for cubes available.
Christie’s LED-based video wall display sizes
Control rooms, command centers and network operations centers are designed for 24/7, interactive and collaborative monitoring. With their zero-maintenance design and vivid color presentation, Christie LED-based displays are a perfect solution for the control room environment.
The Christie Entero™ HB series offers the following set of standard-size, stackable, LED-illuminated, rear-screen projection cubes:
Christie’s next-generation, LED-based display cubes offer several benefits:
- Brightest LED projection for cubes available – up to 1100 lumens capability
- Solid state illumination technology – no consumable components
- Wi-Fi® enabled – first and only wireless LED video wall display
- Superior automatic color control – third-generation, automatic LED video wall management for brightness and color, keeps the entire display looking sharp and consistent
- Extremely long life – rated lifetime of >60,000 hours (almost 7 years)
- Instant on – LEDs turn on instantly. Arc lamps can take more than a minute to turn on and reach full brightness
- No motorized color wheels to replace – the high-speed, on/off capability of LEDs eliminates the need for a motorized color wheel in our 1 -chip DLP® projectors
- A wider color gamut for more vivid color – the color spectral characteristics and range surpass traditional color wheel-based systems creating more realistic images
- Fewer visible sequencing artifacts – red, green and blue LEDs can be sequenced at far faster rates than color wheels, eliminating visible sequencing artifacts
- Better brightness control – LEDs have a wide range of brightness control with no need for mechanical apertures to adjust brightness
- Environmentally responsible – LEDs are an environmentally responsible “green” light source
- Safe – no hazardous materials, maintenance-free, water-filled metal sealed heat pipes for effective cooling.
What is a zero-maintenance design?
Once your video display wall is operating, you shouldn’t have to do a thing to keep it looking great. Our LED-based display cubes were designed to be zero-maintenance with no consumables. You don’t have to replace parts or adjust the display.
Christie Entero™ HB LED displays feature built-in Christie LiteLOC™ and Christie ColorLOC™ for automatic, independent brightness and color management. These displays also utilize Christie ArraySync™, third-generation innovative technology with 12-bit RGB color sensing and monitoring for continuous color and brightness management in every cube, across the entire display wall.
The result is the perfect control room solution for video walls of any size, without constant maintenance and adjustments that disrupt operation and cause unproductive downtime.