Christie® is redefining the traditional control room, setting the stage for increasingly mobile environments that expand the capabilities and effectiveness of a single control room.
With stunning zero-maintenance displays, our network-based open content management system and our high-performance video wall controllers and processors, Christie solutions deliver the control, flexibility and ease-of-use you expect from a world-class control room solution.
Standard-sized, stackable, LED-illuminated video wall display cubes
Christie Entero™ HB video wall cubes feature:
- High-brightness – the first LED displays with up to 1350 lumens capability, offering the brightest LED projection for cubes available
- Wi-Fi® capability – wirelessly control and manage individual displays, as well as the entire video wall
- Standard and custom-sized stackable display cubes, screens and systems ranging from 50" to 80" diagonal
- Front access design – motorized remote control release-and-lift system for the screen for front-access service and maintenance, with no compromise on performance, image quality or reliability
- DLP® display technology – deep contrast and native resolutions ranging from SXGA+ to HD and WUXGA
- LED solid-state illumination technology – advanced cooling design for long life and ultra-stable operation
- Discrete, LED-based light engines/kits for retrofitting existing video walls and third-party custom solutions
Christie Entero HB DLP LED-based cubes come in a range of standard sizes and resolutions:
With no consumables and almost no moving parts, Christie’s LED illumination technology has a lower total cost of operation and a zero-maintenance design.
Christie MicroTiles – the ultimate display for control room video walls
Christie MicroTiles® are designed to meet your control room monitoring needs – no matter what size or shape.
Built on proven DLP technology and specifically designed for superior image quality, Christie MicroTiles® take video wall display technology to a new level. An innovative solution for the most demanding, high-ambient-light environments, Christie MicroTiles® deliver:
- Spectacular colors
- Brighter images
- Modular flexibility
- A small footprint
- A nearly seamless display surface
- Reliable 24/7 operation
For budget-defined systems requiring excellent image quality and long life in non-24/7 environments, the Christie FHD552-X is an ideal, tiled LCD solution for your control room. This LCD panel features:
- Full-HD resolution,
- Narrow bezel width
- Energy efficiency
- LED backlighting
- High pixel density
The resulting images look sharp at any distance and controlled brightness is ideal for an indoor environment.
Christie 3DLP projectors
For larger front or rear-screen applications where space, audience and lighting design require an alternate solution.
Customized video wall display solutions
Our built-to-order video wall solutions can meet your specific size, resolution and brightness requirements.
A customized video wall solution can include a moveable wall system to allow for rear access in limited spaces. We also have custom pedestals with customer-specified heights, finishes and requirements.
Content mobility – redefined
Christie Phoenix™ allows multiple users to easily and securely access and control audiovisual data from anywhere, at any time, via standard IP networking technology. With Christie Phoenix, the same information, presented in the same format, at the same time is made available to all users regardless of their location. Do more, spend less and benefit from greater performance with Christie Phoenix.
Content control with increased flexibility
Christie TVC Series video wall controllers deliver all the power and features you need to handle the most demanding control room monitoring environments.
The Christie TVC-1700 is a powerful processor that supports video wall configurations of up to 64 outputs. It’s flexible enough to display hundreds of inputs – local applications, network-streamed desktops, and direct-connected DVI, RGB and video inputs – anywhere, and at any size on the wall, all within your 24/7 control room.
The Christie TVC-700 supports video wall configurations of up to 18 outputs. It offers the flexibility to display 3D applications, network-streamed software, and direct-connected, high-resolution DVI, RGB and video inputs anywhere, and at any size on the video wall, with real-time performance.