At Christie®, we’re always making our projection technology better – better displays, higher performance, greater reliability, more flexibility and easier operation. It all starts with innovation.
Innovation in control room video wall display solutions
Innovation is standard practice for Christie.
We brought the world’s first LED-based ultra-high-resolution (SXGA+ and WUXGA) projection display system to market with Christie Entero™ LED illuminated SXGA+ and WUXGA cube systems.
We introduced Christie MicroTiles® – a completely new concept in LED-illuminated video walls that transcends traditional monitoring solution applications such as signage, advertising and messaging.
The Christie Entero™ HB. First. Brightest. Wireless control.
- Next evolution in performance, reliability and confidence for control room video wall displays.
- The first, and only, LED control room display to offer wi-fi capability – make adjustments, control the wall or perform diagnostic monitoring through a wireless device, like an iPad®.
- The next generation of high-brightness control room LED displays – with up to 1350 lumens capability, it offers the brightest LED projection for cubes available.
- Christie ArraySync™ – third-generation superior, intelligent, automatic LED video wall color and brightness management.
- Front access design - addresses space limitations in control room installations and delivers same image quality, performance and reliability as our proven Entero HB rear access cube designs with the narrowest screen gaps in the industry – 1.7mm nominal at 25-deg C and smart airflow design for adequate ventilation. Available in 70" HD and 72" WUXGA configurations.
Christie Phoenix Content mobility: redefined
Christie Phoenix™ lets all users easily access and control audio-visual data securely from anywhere, at any time via standard IP networking technology. With Christie Phoenix, the same information, presented in the same format, at the same time is made available to all users regardless of their location. Do more, spend less and benefit from greater performance with Christie Phoenix.
Christie Phoenix is ideally suited for a broad range of applications, from a single room to a complex, multi-room, multi-location installation. A modular system architecture, Christie Phoenix uses one or many hardware nodes to handle both inputs and outputs to simultaneously encode, decode and display audio-visual data, giving you the best price and performance in the industry.
More Christie innovations:
- a 3-chip DLP® video wall solution that allows for larger screen sizes using fewer projectors
- an LED solution for command and control environments using ultra high-resolution DLP® technology with a zero-maintenance design
- our 24/7 display cubes have the highest reliability in the AV industry – an unrivalled 60,000-hour LED-illumination lifetime rating
- our video wall controllers are manufactured in-house and offer extreme capability and flexibility
- a broad range of display technologies that can meet any requirement
- a mix of high-performance Christie products and products from qualified, third-party suppliers
- Christie video wall solutions are available with standard stackable display wall cubes and custom display options.