Offering the highest resolution and the highest contrast ratio, the Christie Matrix S+5K simulation projector is based on DLP® technology and offers 5000 ANSI lumens. Our SuperCR™ technology provides contrast ratios up to 2000:1 allowing for low black levels for incredibly accurate night scene images.
||1400 x 1050 SXGA+|
||5,000 ANSI Lumens|
||1.0kW CERMAX® Xenon|
||34 kg (75 lb)|| |
The Christie Matrix S+5K features Christie AccuFrame™, the unique advanced electronics in all 3-chip Matrix Series projectors to accurately display high speed simulation content for the most true-to-life displays.
- Up to 5000 ANSI lumens (+/- 10%)
- True SXGA+ resolution (1400 x 1050)
- SuperCR™ contrast - 1500-2000:1 full field (adjustable internal aperture)
- Colour Purity Filter (CPF™): enables superior colour matching for both dark night-time scenes and bright daylight scenes
- All new 10-bit processing for high-bandwidth signal processing, built-in Image Warping, superior edge-blending and more
- ChristieTWIST™: image warping and enhanced edge-blending module comes standard
- Comprehensive Colour Adjustment (CCA™) : adjust RGB channels for even colour matching
- Custom Gamma Adjustment (CGA™) and grayscale tracking
- Minimum Processing Latency (MPL™) : less than a single frame of the propagation delay between projector input and display
- ChristieNET™ networking
- Motion platform ready, available build to order
An industry first, Christie AccuFrame™ was developed specifically for the simulation market. It's able to nullify image artifacts (such as smearing or double image perception) in high speed simulation. A fully adjustable electronic solution, it supports various frame rates and environments, delivering the most accurate frame display. Tested against other types of projection systems in daylight, night time and with Night Vision Goggle (NVG) stimulation Christie clearly ‘owns the night’ with stimulated NVG compatibility and the most realistic viewing.
The Matrix S+5K utilises a Colour Purity Filter (CPF™) to enable superior colour saturation, colour matching and superior black levels for unsurpassed day and night scene blending. Combined with the highest colour uniformity and features such as Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending, RGB colour matching, full control of gamma curves and grayscale tracking, high input bandwidth and less than one frame of propagation delay, the Matrix S+5K is a great projector suited to many applications and is also an ideal CRT replacement solution.
Recreate reality with the Christie Matrix S+5K