Here is what our customers say about us:
“The Christie Mirage HD projectors deliver exceptionally bright, high resolution images. This is a critical consideration when imaging seismic data… When you’re looking 20,000 ft under the ground and you pick on a specific horizon or ‘event’ – a place where the oil or gas might be trapped – the more resolution and the brighter, the better you can see.”
– Sharon Crawford, Marathon Oil Corporation, senior technical consultant, Worldwide Geoscience, Upstream Technology Department.
“We take in data sets and render them in ways not achievable on a desktop. This helps envision things you simply can’t any other way, because you get the big picture very, very quickly without extrapolating from disparate pieces of information."
- Vanessa Borcherding, System Administrator, in the Department of Physiology and Biophysics, HRH Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud Institute for Computational Biomedicine, David A. Coffrin Center for Biomedical Information.
“We needed a more compact version of the very capable Boom Operator Weapons Systems Trainer (BOWST) that Christie and QuantaDyn developed for Altus Air Force Base. The moment we experienced first-hand Christie’s stereoscopic 3D technology, we were absolutely convinced it represented the breakthrough we were looking for. This innovative solution exceeded our expectation for a high fidelity simulator that could also fit in the limited space of our facilities.”
- Ron Kornreich, trainer development program manager for the Air National Guard.
“In choosing Christie, we made a lot of comparisons and quickly recognized that their CAVE™ solution was the best. Christie brings unmatched integration expertise in a wide range of virtual environments, allowing them to provide a highly customized system that helps us achieve our goal of showing visitors a true glimpse of the future.”
- Paul Krajniak, executive director, Discovery World. CAVE™
CAVE is a registered trademark of University of Illinois
“Christie’s projection technology delivers unsurpassed visual accuracy, allowing for high resolution, detailed images that greatly enhance the reputation of the da Vinci System. Our audiences are astounded by the clarity and quality of the 3D images.“
- Maynard Holliday, senior vision project manager, Intuitive Surgical.
“The partnership between our National Museum and Christie has produced a visualization solution that revolutionizes immersive applications for museums of the future. The Christie 3D solutions retain the realism of the displays and resurrect rare and extinct aquatic life in the form of stunning, bright, high-fidelity 3D visuals.”
- Chiang Hai, Researcher, NMMBA.
“Technology has created a global economy that makes it imperative for new businesses and research facilities to have access to the latest resources in order to compete successfully and on a grand scale. LITE will feature one of the most comprehensive installations of immersive technologies in the world, enabling users to collaborate and interact in real-time with even the most complex computer graphics models. Christie visualization will enable businesses to produce better products and services, faster and more economically, in a stimulating, collaborative environment.”
- Gregg Gothreaux, Lafayette Economic Development Authority (LEDA) president.