When you choose a Christie 3D / advanced visualization solution, you’re getting the dedication, expertise and service of our world-class engineers, project managers, integration experts and technical support staff. We’re there for you from the concept to the design, installation and ongoing operation and maintenance of your Christie solution. You’ll benefit from,
- Our consulting – From years of experience and expertise, we know the right questions to ask to uncover your requirements and goals and help you find the best system, economically and functionally.
- Innovative products - Christie 3D/ advanced visualization and simulation products address the most demanding specifications, including geometry, image blending and warping, resolution, color and brightness uniformity, immersion, stereoscopy and interactivity.
- Flexible system design - In collaboration with the customer, architects and mechanical engineers, we thoroughly define all requirements and plan for facility issues that may create challenges. We also follow-up with a critical design review to ensure that the design aligns with project goals.
- Project management – Using an ISO9001-certified custom project process, our project managers oversee the details of your visual display solution installation and let you know what to expect every step of the way. We coordinate the design, procurement, factory testing, shipping and installation to ensure the process runs smoothly and the project gets completed on time and within budget.
- Factory integration training and a factory preview (FAT) - Your installation will be tested in our North American-based factory and you can also purchase a factory preview to see your staged solution before it’s installed. A Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) is based on specific test procedures that are developed in conjunction with the customer to demonstrate that critical performance requirements have been achieved.
- Installation - Our team will meet the truck on site, unload and physically install your equipment, perform any configuration changes necessary to integrate it with Owner Furnished Equipment and fine-tune the system to ensure it performs optimally.
- Training and support services - We make sure your staff knows how to operate and maintain your Christie installation and when and how to call on us for support. Our preventative maintenance services are available to maintain and adjust your system to keep it running at optimal performance.
- Industry-leading warranties, service and support – Choose from a menu of services that includes next day parts delivery, repair and replacement and 24/7 remote monitoring of your installation, reporting, software upgrades and troubleshooting through the Christie Network Operation Center.
Partner with Christie and we’ll work with you every step of the way to ensure the success of your 3D / advanced visualization display.