Christie projectors deliver stunning, long-lasting image quality using unsurpassed DLP® technology for a wide range of projection and display applications.
Digital Light Projection or DLP technology produces superior image and color quality with a low cost of operation. Benefits of DLP technology include:
- A 65,000 hour mean time between failure (MTBF) rate – for proven, reliabile, continuous operation.
- A seamless digital image that’s sharp at any size - the digital micro-mirror devices, which make up the pixel elements, are spaced less than one micron apart.
Based on this reliable, high-quality DLP technology and Christie’s engineering and design expertise, the Christie Mirage Series projectors use light more efficiently and deliver greater brightness uniformity across the image with consistent, reliable brightness over the life of the projector.
Thanks to xenon lamp technology, the Christie Mirage J Series projectors deliver superior image quality with natural, lifelike color and color matching across multiple projectors or multiple screen displays for extremely bright, color-rich, uniform images. The Christie Mirage J series represents the evolution of our high-performance stereoscopic project platform. In this 11-model series, brightness levels range from 6,300 to 20,000 ANSI lumens.
TheChristie Mirage M Series has dual-lamp P-VIP® illumination in models ranging from 6,300 to 10,500 ANSI lumens to 10,000:1 (full on/full off) for crisp, detailed images, excellent color and brightness uniformity, control capability and low maintenance.
The Christie Mirage WU-L’s LED illumination provides precise, life-like, vibrant colors. With no color wheel artifacts and its reliable performance, you’re ensured years of nearly maintenance-free display. And, with no restrictions for positioning, you get greater installation flexibility.
With 10-bit image processing all Christie Mirage Series projectors have high bandwidth signal processing for higher refresh rates, increased functionality and greater usability.
A full suite of integrated solutions
Christie offers a suite of integrated solutions that let you easily customize and manage your advanced visualization projection solution including:
- The Christie Spyder X20 for flexible source management with 2D and 3D high-performance functionality,
- Christie Twist™ for creating seamless images on flat, curved or cylindrical surfaces, and
- Christie AutoCal™ for easy set up, easy use and simple display maintenance.