Immerse yourself in virtual reality/visualization
Christie’s image processors let you integrate and configure complex hardware and software. Create a lifelike virtual world that’s viewable from all angles. Experience the sensation of becoming one with the application. Display real-life objects that can’t normally be seen, such as molecules, air and liquid dynamics and weather patterns.
Christie Spyder X20
Christie Spyder X20 is a hardware-based image processor combined with the flexibility of a universal routing switcher.
Christie Spyder X20 is powerful enough to manage large, megapixel displays with increased frame rates.
- Supports up to 20 megapixel bandwidth at a native 120 Hz frame rate
- Manage source inputs/outputs up to WQXGA (2560x1600) resolution
- Rotate images for portrait mode displays
- Manage source overlapping.
Take any 2D or 3D source format and blend, window, mix, scale and route the signal to any destination – quickly and easily.
Check the performance
- The Christie Spyder X20 has up to 20-megapixel bandwidth
- There are 6 mega pixels in a single frame group
- True preview capabilities with live preview, on-the-fly editing and offline preview capabilities
- Any output can be rotated to display horizontal images
- Window labeling without using up a layer
- Advanced ‘auto-sync’ functionality
- Fast still store functionality
- Up to 2650 x 1600 resolution on inputs and outputs
- Discreet parallel expansion capabilities
Taking the next step
If you have any questions, or if you’d like to speak to a Christie sales representative about Christie processing solutions, please contact us.