The Christie Spyder X20 is a versatile hardware-based video processor combined with the flexibility of a universal routing switcher. Its integrated source monitoring enables simultaneous, real-time, full frame rate monitoring of all inputs.
The Christie Spyder X20 provides users with a 20 megapixel bandwidth to blend, window, mix and scale any source format and then routes the signal to any destination device or combination of display devices – quickly and easily.
It is easy to deploy and install because of its advanced architecture and reduces the amount of wires, boxes and rack space traditionally required because everything is all in one unit.
The Christie Spyder X20 offers a unique architecture that allows for a resolution and video format-independent environment. Users are no longer restricted to the resolution of a single computer or video source, or a single display destination. Multiple displays can be combined to generate an enhanced resolution to exceed what any single display can support.
With its 20 megapixel bandwidth, the Christie Spyder X20 can drive multiple displays to achieve higher brightness and enhance image quality and resolution than has been historically possible.
Spyder X20 can be used in many different environments with any display device (projectors, plasma screens, LED walls, rear projection cubes, etc.) or any combination of display devices.
- 20 mega pixel bandwidth
- Internal matrix switching
- Integrated source monitoring
- True, live preview capabilities, with online editing
- Sources can be in preview and program
- Intuitive user interface
- Universal input/output capabilities
- Built in conversion for analog/digital, interlaced/progressive, resolution, aspect ratio and frame rate Seamlessly routes any source to any user-configurable output
- Single point of control for all processing and signal distribution functions
- Small form factor (4RU)
- Simple cohesive control through front panel functionality, Vista Control software and external control via Ethernet or serial port
- Redundant hot swappable power supplies
- Unsurpassed, proprietary scaling, image quality
- Virtual software enables you to build configurations and program without hardware
- Supports widescreen and single screen destinations within the same unit
- Enables unrestricted window and picture-in-picture (PIP) placement
- Allows any input to operate as a native high resolution channel, scaled PIP, scaled background or key Channel
- Compatible with HDCP (optional)