With its compact form factor, light weight, powerful processing and host of user-friendly features such as built-in warping and blending, near field communication monitoring and an at-a-glance preview screen, the Christie® Mirage 304K represents a new paradigm to realize the brightest, most immersive 3D visualizations imaginable.
Based-on the industry’s only 4K, true 120Hz capable projection system and featuring Christie’s proprietary TruLife® electronics, the Christie Mirage 304K produces incredible image and color reproduction for ultra-bright immersive 3D environments. Engineered for omnidirectional deployment, the Mirage 304K can be mounted and operated in any orientation for increased design and installation flexibility.
- Christie TruLife processing at true 120Hz ensures stunning color reproduction and image quality
- Mercury lamps for more than double the life of Xenon illumination
- Omnidirectional deployment capabilities and a weight of only 155lbs. for increased design and installation flexibility
- Built-in warp and blend functionality
- Preview screen for at-a-glance status updates
- Integrated near field communication (NFC) for lamp information tracking
- Full bandwidth point-to-point fiber capabilities supporting up to 40 Gbit/s on a single cable with Christie Link. Link packages available with the following products:
Contact your Christie sales representative for more information. Christie partners, see details on your partner portal.