The Christie® Mirage S+22K-J 3DLP® projector offers exceptional image quality and clarity combined with high brightness in a compact size. With 20,000 ANSI (22,000 center) lumens for pure presentation power and unsurpassed color accuracy and adjustability, the Christie Mirage J Series platform offers the smallest, high-performance, stereoscopic products on the market. The Christie Mirage S+22K delivers visually stunning 3D for home theater and entertainment, museums and education, scientific research, manufacturing, oil and gas exploration and anything else in between.
||1400 x 1050 SXGA+|
||20,000 ANSI lumens|
||1600-2000:1 full field | 650:1 ANSI|
||3kW Xenon pre-aligned lamp module|
||750 hours typical lamp life|
||160lbs (72.5kg) (without lens)|| |
The Christie Mirage S+22K delivers:
- Innovative technology
- Superior image quality – color and stability
- Full scalability – with resolution for large 1:1 displays
- High performance for native source data at 120Hz – pixel-for-pixel source matching
- An overall low cost of ownership and low cost of operation
Powered by dual-image processing, the Christie Mirage S+22K displays full resolution at a native frame rate up to 120Hz. Two standard Dual-link DVI input cards support 330MHz bandwidth for full resolution. The Christie Mirage S+22K boasts dual-input 3D.
The Christie Mirage S+22K-J delivers SXGA+ resolution, high brightness, the highest contrast and most natural, accurate, stable color for advanced 3D performance with reduced overall operation costs. The compact Mirage J Series is easy to set up and configure, yet performs powerfully and flexibly.
With the Christie Mirage S+22K-J DLP projector you’ll have peace of mind, thanks to its:
- high reliability,
- best price performance on the market,
- low cost of ownership,
- industry-leading warranties
- and access to Christe’s renowned customer service.
This projector couples the benefits of Xenon illumination – for the most natural color accuracy and stability - with the next level of technology, performance and flexibility. The additional standard features, an expanded lens suite and world-renowned Christie warranties, service and support, ensure the Christie Mirage S+22K-J provides high performance and more lumens per watt in the smallest chassis in its class.
With the Christie J Series you can customize your model according to your needs. Each projector ships standard with the ILS lens mount, but if you prefer to use your existing inventory of CT lenses or require a yellow notch filter (YNF), you can choose, at the time of purchase, the following options:
*Please allow six weeks for delivery.
|Christie Mirage S+22K-J
||ILS lens mount (ships standard)
||ILS lens mount + YNF*
||CT lens mount*
||CT lens mount + YNF*|
- SXGA+ resolution (1400 x 1050)
- 20,000 ANSI (22,000 center) lumens
- 3kW xenon pre-aligned bubble lamp module for highest image quality
- Up to a full 120Hz native frame rate
- Two standard full 330MHz Dual-link DVI-D input cards
- Variable contrast ratio using electronically an adjustable iris for crisp, detailed images – 1600-2000:1 (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI
- Smallest chassis in its class
- CT lens mount (optional)
- Yellow notch filter (optional)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge blending
- Dust-sealed engine
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Liquid cooling allows for operating temperatures up to 104°F (40°C)
- Set-up lights help users to see menu displays in low-light environments