This high performance 40,000 lumen, 4K resolution, RGB laser projector features advanced TruLife™ electronics and our proprietary RGB laser illumination technology for amazing visualization and 3D experiences.
Incredible image fidelity
Christie TruLife electronics unlocks the full performance potential of RGB laser illumination. Supporting frame rates of 4K 120Hz and 240-480 Hz @ 2K resolution, TruLife delivers unrivaled, blur-free visual experiences. Combine this with 3D capability, an expanded color gamut, and high-contrast RGB pure laser illumination technology and the Mirage 4K40-RGB is ideal for advanced visualization, lifelike 3D experiences and groundbreaking theme park attractions.
Thanks to our engineering expertise, we designed the smallest and lightest high-brightness RGB laser projector available. There are no heavy external chillers, remote laser racks, or special pedestals - everything is completely integrated into a single chassis.
- All-in-one, compact design – No external chillers or laser racks and a manageable weight of 285lbs makes it the smallest and lightest high-brightness laser projector available
- Omnidirectional – Operates in any orientation for unlimited installation flexibility
- Reliable, stable light source – Christie RealLaser provides over 20,000 hours of optimal brightness performance
- Christie Twist – Built-in warping and blending
- High-contrast – Achieves 5,000:1 On/Off contrast for amazing depth of detail
- Expanded color gamut – Produces >95% of the Rec. 2020 color space for rich, vibrant and true-to-life visuals
- Energy efficient – Consumes less power than any other 40,000 lumen RGB pure laser projector with 220V single phase operation
- Christie TruLife electronics – Powerful processing that delivers ultra-high resolution, high frame rate video up to 120fps and unprecedented image fidelity at 4K resolution and 240Hz at 2K resolution
- Christie Terra input card – Seamlessly integrates into SDVoE networks
- 4K lens compatibility – Compatible with most Christie 4K lenses
- Field-replaceable light source – Provides easy service and replacement of the laser light source