The Christie Mirage HD12 DLP projector sets a new benchmark in stereographic projection as the first and only full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution 3D active stereo solution – utilized in a single projector or multi-projector array. The Christie Mirage HD12 enables a new level of compatibility with computers and infrastructure that supports HD active stereo, up to 120Hz output due to unique image processing technology from up to 60Hz input, without requiring super bandwidth DVI or Analog infrastructure.
||1920 x 1080 HD|
||2.0kW Xenon Bubble|
||15.1" (384 mm)|
||24.5" (631.4 mm)|
||32.1" (814.8 mm)|
||140 lb (63.5 kg)|| |
With a wider field of view and active stereo from a single projector, the Mirage HD12 is simple to set up and easy to use in large auditoriums for increased brightness and more pixels on the wall. Part of the Christie Mirage HD Series, the Christie Mirage HD12 is the highest brightness HD stereoscopic projector available with 12,000 ANSI lumens, the highest contrast, excellent color, brightness uniformity control capability and low maintenance.
The series offers a full suite of specifically-designed HD lenses for any configuration or application. With the optional Christie Twist™ module for internal image warping and edge-blending, you can project on virtually any screen or surface.
The Christie Mirage HD12 – 3D reality in true high definition.
- 12,000 ANSI lumens
- Full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution
- Variable contrast up to 2000:1 enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- Up to 120Hz output due to unique image processing technology from up to 60Hz input,over standard single link DVI-D or Analog
- 2.0kW Xenon pre-aligned lamp module
- 10-bit image processing providing broader color spectrum, wider input signal compatibility and Picture in Picture
- Broad source compatibility – both stereo and non-stereo
- ChristieTwist™ internal enhanced Image Warping and Edge-Blending module option
- Horizontal, vertical lens shift
- Built-in blending
- Easy filter and lamp access for simple maintenance
Proven 10-bit Native HD Processing
Utilizing the proven 10-bit processing that has been used in our 2K resolution products, the Christie Mirage HD Series of projectors continues to exceed the customer expectations in image quality and reproduction. High bandwidth supports the additional functionality of Picture in Picture with simultaneous multi source stereo and or mono viewing in either foreground or background or both windows.