The Christie Mirage HD6 DLP projector sets a new benchmark in stereographic projection as the first and only full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution 3D active stereo solution – utilized in a single projector or multi-projector array. The Christie Mirage HD6 enables a new level of compatibility with computers and infrastructure that supports HD active stereo, up to 120Hz output due to unique image processing technology from up to 60Hz input, without requiring super bandwidth DVI or Analog infrastructure.
||1920 x 1080 HD|
||1.0kW CERMAX® Xenon|
||12.3" (313 mm)|
||26" (660 mm)|
||22.3" (566 mm)|
||75 lb (34 kg)|| |
With a wider field of view and active stereo from a single projector, the Mirage HD6 is simple to set up and easy to use in boardrooms, conference rooms or training rooms. Part of the Christie Mirage HD Series, the Christie Mirage HD6 offers either 6,000 ANSI lumens at 220V or 5,000 ANSI lumens at 110V, the highest contrast, excellent color, brightness uniformity control capability and low maintenance.
The series offers a full suite of specifically-designed HD lenses for any configuration or application. With the optional ChristieTwist™ module for internal image warping and edge-blending, you can project on virtually any screen or surface.
The Christie Mirage HD6 – 3D reality in true high definition.
- 6,000 ANSI lumens at 220V, 5,000 ANSI lumens at 110V
- Full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution
- Variable contrast up to 2000:1 enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- Up to 120Hz output due to unique image processing technology from up to 60Hz input, over standard single link DVI-D or Analog
- 1.0kW CERMAX® Xenon pre-aligned lamp module
- 10-bit image processing providing broader color spectrum, wider input signal compatibility and Picture in Picture
- Broad source compatibility – both stereo and non-stereo
- ChristieTWIST™ internal enhanced Image Warping and Edge-Blending module option
- Horizontal, vertical lens shift
- Built-in blending
- Easy filter and lamp access for simple maintenance
Proven 10-bit Native HD Processing
Utilizing the proven 10-bit processing that has been used in our 2K resolution products, the Christie MirageHD Series of projectors continues to exceed the customer expectations in image quality and reproduction. High bandwidth supports the additional functionality of Picture in Picture with simultaneous multi source stereo and or mono viewing in either foreground or background or both windows.