With the Christie Mirage S+12K, Christie offers the widest brightness range of any active stereo projectors on the market. Powerful at 12,000 lumens, SXGA+ resolution and 1600-2000:1 contrast ratio The Mirage S+12K delivers brilliantly crisp images from a rugged, compact package. With increased processing power and built-in edge-blending and optional image warping - your 3D displays create impact.
||1400 x 1050 SXGA+|
||2.0kW Xenon Bubble|
||15.1" (384 mm)|
||24.5" (631.4 mm)|
||32.1" (814.8 mm)|
||140 lb (63.5 kg)|| |
Next generation 3-chip DLP® technology, high-quality optics and 10-bit image processing designed in a compact package, the Mirage S+12K offers high-bandwidth signal processing, higher stereo sync, internal scaling of stereo signals, Picture in Picture and seamless switching between sources - enabling large format and tradeshow active stereo presentations.
- 12,000 ANSI lumens
- Native SXGA+ 1400 x 1050 resolution
- 1600-2000:1 contrast ratio enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- All new 10-bit image processing providing broader color spectrum and wider input signal compatibility
- Internal scaling of both mono and stereo input signals
- Optional Christie Twist™ internal image warping and edge-blending module
- Stereo synch at 115Hz for SXGA+ and 120Hz for SXGA resolutions
- Xenon Bubble lamp system – natural, photo-realistic color for high quality blended and tiled images.
- Complete with Christie's proprietary Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™), LiteLOC™ Light Output Control, and Brightness Uniformity Control
Christie Mirage - recreate reality!