The Christie Mirage WU12 DLP projector expands the Christie Mirage Series with WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution 3D active stereo - utilized in a single projector or multi-projector array. The Christie Mirage WU12 enables a new level of compatibility with computers and infrastructure that supports active stereo, up to 120Hz output due to unique image processing technology from up to 60Hz input, without requiring super bandwidth DVI or Analog infrastructure.
||1920 x 1200 WUXGA|
||2.0kW Xenon Bubble|
||15.1" (384 mm)|
||24.5" (631.4 mm)|
||32.1" (814.8 mm)|
||140 lb (64 kg)|| |
With an increased field of view and a more optimal aspect ratio for greater choice and installation flexibility, the Mirage WU12 is simple to set up and easy to use. Part of the Christie Mirage WUXGA Series, the Christie Mirage WU12 offers 12,000 ANSI lumens, the highest contrast, excellent color, brightness uniformity control capability and low maintenance.
The series offers a full suite of specifically-designed lenses for any configuration or application. With the optional Christie Twist™ module for internal image warping and edge-blending, you can project on virtually any screen or surface. The Christie Mirage WUXGA Series – more pixels, more projectors, more reality.
- 12,000 ANSI lumens @ 200-240 VAC
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) resolution
- Variable contrast up to 2000:1 enabling highly enhanced image detail, with blacker blacks and whiter whites
- Up to 120Hz output due to unique image processing technology from up to 60Hz input over standard single link DVI-D or Analog
- 2.0W CERMAX® Xenon pre-aligned lamp module
- 10-bit image processing providing broader color spectrum, wider input signal compatibility and Picture in Picture
- Broad source compatibility – both stereo and non-stereo
- Christie Twist™ internal enhanced Image Warping and Edge-Blending module option
- Horizontal, vertical lens shift
- Built-in blending
- Easy filter and lamp access for simple maintenance
Proven 10-bit Native HD Processing
Utilizing the proven 10-bit processing that has been used in our 2K resolution products, the Christie Mirage WUXGA Series of projectors continues to exceed the customer expectations in image quality and reproduction. High bandwidth supports the additional functionality of Picture in Picture with simultaneous multi source stereo and or mono viewing in either foreground or background or both windows.