The Christie Mirage HD6K-M delivers visually stunning 3D for home theatre and entertainment, museums and education, scientific research, manufacturing, oil and gas exploration and anything in between. Offering complete compatibility with today’s 3D home entertainment requirements, the Christie Mirage HD6K-M is ready for Blu-ray 3D video, PS3 and other gaming consoles and meets the mandatory 3D spec for HDMI v1.4a.
||HD (1920 x 1080) |
||6000 ANSI lumens|
||650:1 ANSI / 2,500-10,000:1 FOFO|
||Dual Osram® PvIP® 200W lamps|
|Lamp life (typical)
||2000 hrs @200W, 3000 hrs @150W|
||10.2" (259 mm)|
||19.7" (500 mm)|
||22.1" (561 mm)|
||55 lb (25 kg) || |
With dual image processing capabilities, there are three modes of 3D input - native 3D input, frame doubled 3D and Dual Input 3D for maximum source compatibility and high-performance flicker-free operation without the need of a passive to active converter.
- HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 6000 ANSI lumens
- Up to a full 120Hz native frame rate
- Two standard full 330MHz dual-link DVI-D input cards
- Variable contrast ratio using electronically adjustable iris for crisp, detailed images - 2500-10,000:1 (full on, full off) / 650:1 ANSI
- At maximum brightness the projector draws a maximum power of 870W
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Motorized yellow notch filter
- Dual Osram PviP lamps (200W)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Dust-sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
- Built-in portrait display capabilities*
*Christie M Series stacking frame is required in portrait orientation.
The Christie Mirage HD6K-M features 6000 ANSI lumens, HD resolution and up to 10,000:1 contrast. Combined with embedded Christie Twist™, additional standard features, an expanded lens suite and industry-leading Christie warranties, service and support, the Christie Mirage M Series provides high-performance and ease of use for high-performance 3D users.
When you want high-performance 3D displays, think Christie Mirage M Series. The most compact 3DLP® active stereo projector in its class, the series of 6 models deliver crisp, detailed images with excellent color and brightness.