Total cost of ownership (TCO) is determined by considering the initial price of an item, plus all the additional costs – in time and money - over that item’s lifetime.
Quality, reliability, durability, ease of use and easy maintenance all result in a low TCO.
Features that keep the overall cost of ownership for Christie® solutions low include:
- Reliable, proven DLP® technology – that delivers unsurpassed image performance and control capabilities
- Xenon illumination – for a longer lamp life, fewer lamp changes and an increased Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF), or
- Solid state LED illumination - for an expected 60,000 hour (approximately 6.5 year) life cycle,
- Nearly maintenance-free display – our designs have no consumables that need replacing
- Industry-leading service and support
Christie system integration solutions
We develop customizable, reliable and efficient system integration tools that meet the demanding requirements of blended projection arrays. Our solutions include:
- Reduced location resource requirements
- More realistic displays
- Enhanced visual performance of the complete system
- Optimized displays
- Easy, do-it-yourself display maintenance
Worry-free, 24/7 system operation
Christie’s post-installation support means you’ll have worry-free, 24/7 system operation.
Choose the service that best fits your needs. We offer:
- standard and extended warranties
- on-site services
- advanced parts replacement, and
- 24/7 remote monitoring including software upgrades, troubleshooting and status reporting.