The total cost of ownership (TCO) of your Christie® visualization solution takes into account the purchase price of the items plus all the costs associated with the solution over its lifetime. The quality, reliability and environmentally conscious designs of Christie technologies contribute to a low total cost over the lifetime of a projector.
Some of the features that keep the overall cost of ownership for Christie solutions low include:
- Reliable, proven DLP® technology – that delivers unsurpassed image performance and control capabilities
- Xenon illumination – for a longer lamp life, fewer lamp changes and an increased Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF), or
- Solid state LED illumination - for an expected 60,000 hour (approximately 6.5 year) life cycle,
- Nearly maintenance-free display – our LED designs have no consumables that need replacing
- Industry-leading warranties, service and support
Taking the next step
Contact us to learn more about Christie’s low total cost of ownership.