When designing visualization displays, factors such as geometry, image blending and warping, resolution, color and brightness uniformity, and latency are key criteria that must be addressed. With these key visual environment factors in mind, Christie® created TrueIMAGE™ integration tools as part of the complete Christie visualization solution.
Customizable, reliable and efficient, these tools can meet even the most demanding requirements. Christie integration tools offer you:
- reduced location resource requirements,
- increased independence in terms of display maintenance,
- more realistic displays,
- enhanced visual performance of the complete system, and
- optimized displays for individual applications.
Discover how our integration tools can help your project needs:
- Christie AutoCal™: offers expert display adjustment capabilities at your fingertips. This tool’s simple interface helps re-calibrate both geometry and blending with unequalled accuracy making your experience easy to manage and maintain.
- Christie MotoBlend™: maximizes system contrast and optimizes dark scene applications. This motorized optical blending preserves your systems maximum contrast ratios at all times as well as maintaining optimum blends for all types of content.
- Christie Twist™: gives you three software options for warping and blending on any Christie 3DLP projector. This software allows pixels to be mapped more easily onto any projection surface, maintaining proper geometry and accurate pixel-to-pixel alignment.