Christie’s 3D/visualization display solutions have the power and flexibility to produce images of any size or resolution to meet your design goals. With our functionally-advanced and intuitive immersive display solutions, you have the option of choosing a customized or standard solution to meet your requirements.
Standard visualization solutions offer:
- Faster, easier 3D technology integration
- Christie® 3DLP® high-resolution, stereoscopic projection
- High refresh rates at 120Hz
- Motion tracking
- Interactivity capabilities
- Compatibility with real-time 3D computer graphics
- Projection displays, screens, tracking and interaction technology
- A compact footprint for installation in small environments
- Quick installation
- Structural integrity
A standard Christie CAVE is a compact, room-sized visualization solution, allowing multiple users to share in the same experience simultaneously – enhancing teamwork, discovery and decision making.
Christie HoloStage® Mini creates a realistic virtual environment with minimal space. Its two projection planes display an impressive 4.6 megapixel, 1920 x 1200 per facet resolution, allowing users to immerse themselves in their environment within a compact space.
Christie HoloStation® is a personal immersive visualization solution that puts 16.8 megapixels at your disposal for all the image fidelity of a full-size CAVE, in a more compact, easy-to-deploy footprint.
Our standard, turnkey visualization packages include:
- Either Christie Mirage J Series or M Series projectors
- Two high-performance, full-bandwidth 330 MHz Dual-link DVI-D inputs per projector
- Built-in conversion for frame-locked passive stereo sources to high-performance active stereo at 120Hz without needing a separate passive-to-active converter
Full service support
Our experts can help you with every step of your visualization project. Use our comprehensive services to help you design, integrate and install your 3D/visualization solution. Christie solutions are backed by industry-leading technical support, including a suite of service offerings such as next-day parts delivery, repair and replacement, 24/7 remote display monitoring, reporting, software upgrades and troubleshooting through the Christie Network Operation Center.