Christie® visualization solutions use proven DLP® technology, which means images appear crisper, clearer, and true-to-life – creating realistic immersive experiences.
Superior display technology
The Christie Mirage™ Series:
- uses the same, proven 10-bit processing that we use in our 2K resolution products
- supports Picture-in-Picture functionality
- has simultaneous multisource stereo and/or mono-viewing in either the foreground or background or in both windows
- has built-in geometric warping and edge-blending capabilities is extremely reliable
- produces high brightness
- has excellent control capability
- delivers unsurpassed brightness uniformity and color fidelity
- is low maintenance, with more than 65,000 hours Mean Time Between Failure
- optional yellow notch filter on Christie Mirage J Series models offer more life-like color, better skin tones and richer color depth and saturation.
Choice of illumination
When deciding on a projector, it’s about the right light, the right technology and the right. Our projectors offer you a range of illumination choices to fit your needs:
- Xenon illumination combines the most natural color accuracy and stability with the highest level of technology, performance and flexibility.
- Dual-lamp P-VIP® and NSH illumination gives you crisp, detailed images, excellent color and brightness uniformity, control capability, and low maintenance.
- LED illumination provides precise, life-like, vibrant colors. This projector has no color wheel artifacts and is reliable. You’re ensured years of nearly maintenance-free display.
All Christie Mirage Series models are designed to be used in 3D applications for all types of immersive environments including CAVE™ systems and curved or flat screen power walls.
Performance and reliability
The Christie Mirage Series offers high-performance in a package that’s easy to use. You get:
- dual- image processing
- full-resolution display at a native frame rate up to 120Hz
- two standard, Dual-link DVI input cards that support 330MHz bandwidth for full resolution, dual-input 3D
- three modes of 3D input for computer sources – native 3D input, frame-doubled 3D input, and dual-input 3D
- flicker-free operation without needing a passive to active converter
- an expanded lens suite, and
- Christie Twist - a tool that creates enhanced warping and expert blending for arrayed projectors, making them operate as a single, uniform display. This powerful tool maps pixels to any projection surface with proper geometry and perfect pixel-to-pixel alignment.
Known for its reliability and low maintenance, the DLP technology used in our projectors, combined with a long lamp life and long Meant Time Between Failure (MTBF), means you don’t have to worry about how your visualization solutions will work. You’ll know that they are built to work hard and last. And we stand behind our products with industry-leading service and technical support.
Discover our quality
Christie’s comprehensive support services can help you design, integrate and install your visualization solution. Contact us to find out more.