Christie is a leading manufacturer of the world's highest performance electronic projectors and projection systems. Christie's projectors, integrated display solutions, videowall cubes, rear screen projection modules and wall display controllers are used by leading companies throughout the world.
In 2010, Christie has been recognized as one of "Waterloo Area's Top 15 Employers", "Best Employers for New Canadians", and one of "Canada's Greenest Employers". We're changing the world of projection systems - come join the best!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Materials Coordinator.
Reporting to the Materials Manager this position is responsible for assuring production continuity through the availability of accurate inventory information. You will provide the Materials Management team with appropriate information to ensure efficient work-flow.
- Daily inputting to JD Edwards system of inventory movement, based on tickets.
- Filing of work orders and daily transactions.
- Issues floor stock items to Work Orders – reprints Work Orders if required.
- Audits status of Work Orders and closes them when there are no variances.
- Trouble-shooting with the Stores People to determine root causes of discrepancies.
- May perform a cycle count and report on it if necessary.
- Directs Receiving or Stores People on issuing a ticket.
- Sets up “bin” locations for holding stock.
- Materials Management and/or accounting related college diploma courses
- 3-5 years experience in a Materials Management environment
- Outstanding interpersonal, organization and time management skills
- Experience with MRP, JIT and ERP systems – JD Edwards would be an asset
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Maintain various databases that support Materials Management activities
We thank all applicants for applying. Only qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.