CYPRESS, Calif. - (October 16, 2017) - Two new Christie® GS Series laser phosphor projectors are being introduced today, bringing unsurpassed performance metrics to meet the real-world affordability demands of higher education, corporate and rental markets. The Christie 630 GS Series delivers an unbeatable combination of brightness, image quality, lens and resolution choice, low noise, form factor and proven 1DLP® high usage reliability to value-oriented end users.
Performance measures that set 630-GS Series apart:
- Brightness: New, more efficient components provide up to 6750 ISO lumens of light output, for excellent image performance, even in high ambient light environments common in higher education and corporate facilities.
- Unbeatable Contrast: 4,000,000:1 Christie RealBlack contrast ratio make images pop off the screen.
- Resolution Choice: Available in either HD (1920x1080) or WUXGA (1920x1200) resolution.
- Lens Options: Full GS-Series lens suite compatibility, including the new Ultra Short Throw (UST) lens, provides great flexibility of installation placement.
- 36dBA Quiet: Incomparable combination of image brightness and low noise.
- Smaller and Lighter: The DWU630-GS is among the smallest and lightest in its brightness class.
- 24/7 Capable: Proven 1DLP reliability is ideal for high usage environments.
“With these new 630-GS models, Christie answers the call of customers looking for a better choice in economical laser phosphor projection, by providing higher levels of brightness, image excellence and color reproduction. From business venues to events and beyond, the new affordable Christie GS Series delivers all-around premium performance and reliability in high-usage environments,” said Jim Hall senior product manager, Christie. “With ultra-quiet operation, compact design and versatility, these models can be installed in demanding spaces, closer to the audience, without impacting the audience experience.”
The Christie 630-GS Series ships in late October 2017, backed by a 3-year parts and labor warranty, plus Christie’s renowned customer service standards.
Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc. is a global visual and audio technologies company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ushio Inc., Japan (JP:6925). Consistently setting the standards by being the first to market some of the world’s most advanced projectors, complete system displays, and cinema audio solutions; Christie is recognized as one of the most innovative visual technology companies in the world. From retail displays to Hollywood, mission critical command centers to classrooms and training simulators, Christie display solutions and projectors capture the attention of audiences around the world with dynamic and stunning images, accompanied by awe-inspiring sound. Visit www.christiedigital.com.
“Christie” is a trademark of Christie Digital Systems USA, Inc., registered in the United States of America and certain other countries.
DLP® is a registered trademark of Texas Instruments.