Christie ISO 9001 Certification - Kitchener, ON, Canada
Managing environmental impact
When completed in 2020, the EAP will have accomplished Ushio’s environmental vision of becoming a low-carbon, recycling-orientated and biodiversity-preserving company globally.
Read more »
Ushio’s annual sustainability report covers all Ushio business sites and group companies worldwide, including Christie Canada and USA.
Read more »
The Christie EMS is a structured framework used to manage the company’s significant environmental impacts.
The EMS helps Christie to:
- understand how its processes and products affect the environment and how to manage the effects
- continuously improve on its environmental performance – both limiting negative outcomes and improving resource efficiency, and
- engage employees, customers, internal and external parties and other external stakeholders to understand the organization’s environmental goals and activities.
The EMS is designed to:
- prevent pollution
- protect the environment
- meet compliance obligations
- adhere to corporate and organizational objectives
- achieve continual improvement, and
- reduce environmental operating costs.