From energy saving features, to low maintenance cost, to a myriad of standard features, and the best industry warranty and support, Christie® DWU775-E offers unrivalled value.
Built with proven DLP® technology, Christie DWU775-E provides trusted performance and reliability, and exceptional image quality for small auditoriums, boardrooms, classrooms and houses of worship. With a design that includes color matching, image blending and warping and stacking capabilities, Christie DWU775-E is ready for the challenges of fixed installs and rental/staging applications.
||WUXGA 1920 x 1200|
||7,200 center lumens|
||Up to 5000:1|
||Dual 350W P-VIP|
||1500 hrs minimum @ 350W|
2000 hrs typical @ 280W
||43.0 lbs (19.5kg)|
- dual-lamp design offers choice to use in dual-lamp mode to maximize brightness or for redundancy, or increasing lamp life when used in single lamp mode
- 1-chip DLP technology provides excellent image quality and reliability
- 24/7 use capability
- Dynamic Contrast enhances images by increasing the contrast ratio to 5000:1
- optional wireless module for device flexibility and easy presentation set up
- blending and warping capabilities for curved surfaces using the optional Dual Processor Warp Module
If you’re looking for exceptional image quality, flexible installation, and ease of operation, look no further than Christie DWU775-E. A full suite of lenses, input options and 360 degree projection are all designed to give you the flexibility to pick what works best for your presentation. Christie DWU775-E is not only ideal for fixed install applications; the optional stacking, blending and warping capabilities also make it a great option for any staging application.
This projector also comes with a number of eco-friendly features that lower the total cost of ownership.
Unrivaled value, versatility and superior image quality, the projector is also backed by Christie’s industry leading warranties, service and support.