Featuring laser phosphor illumination, the Christie® DHD700-GS 1DLP® projector eliminates the need for lamp and filter replacements, providing 20,000 hours of low-cost operation. With its small footprint, low-weight, quiet operation and a full suite of lenses, the Christie DHD700-GS is ideal for boardrooms, higher education, houses of worship and smaller location-based entertainment venues.
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 HD|
|Brightness||5,900 ANSI lumens|
|Illumination||Solid state (laser phosphor)|
|Illumination life||20,000 hrs|
*with Christie RealBlack™ enabled
- Laser phosphor illumination and 1DLP technology for excellent image quality and reliability
- 20,000 hours of low-cost operation
- Built-in color matching for a more uniform image in a multiple projector configuration
- Built-in advanced (grid-based) warping and blending for complex applications.
- 24/7 operation
- Standard HDBaseT input
- Optional wireless module for device flexibility and easy presentation set up