The Christie® Boxer 2K20 provides a powerful combination of profit-focused features. Built rugged, compact and light with a host of smart-monitoring features, this 20,000 lumen, 60Hz, 3DLP® projector is designed for high-impact rental staging and large venue events.
Featuring Mercury illumination, the Christie Boxer 2K20 provides 1,500 hours of lamp-life to 70% brightness. With the added benefits of single-phase power, built-in warping and blending, omnidirectional installation options, a full-range of connectivity and Christie TruLife™ Lite electronics, the Christie Boxer 2K20 packs a punch in creating powerful and inspiring visual experiences.
- Christie TruLife Lite processing ensures stunning color reproduction and image quality
- Mercury lamps for more than double the life of Xenon illumination
- Omnidirectional deployment capabilities
- Built-in warp and blend functionality
- Compatible with the
Christie Mystique automated camera-based alignment software solution
- Preview screen for at-a-glance status updates
- Integrated near field communication (NFC) for lamp information tracking
- Weighs only 160lbs
- Full bandwidth point-to-point fiber capabilities supporting up to 40 Gbit/s on a single cable with
Christie Link. Link packages available with the following products:
Terra SDVoE input board for direct interfacing of up to 4K AV content and control over 10G Ethernet for highly flexible, scalable and efficient AV system integration.
Contact your Christie sales representative for more information. Christie partners, see details on your
We’re here to support your investment
All Christie products are backed by industry-leading
service and support. We ensure our customers are well supported with training, service and technical support through our extensive distribution and support network.