The Christie® Boxer 2K20 provides a powerful combination of profit-focused features. Built rugged, compact and light with a host of smart-monitoring features, this 20,000 lumen, 60Hz, 3DLP® projector is designed for high-impact rental staging and large venue events.
Featuring Mercury illumination, the Christie Boxer 2K20 provides 1,500 hours of lamp-life to 70% brightness. With the added benefits of single-phase power, built-in warping and blending, omnidirectional installation options, a full-range of connectivity and Christie TruLife™ Lite electronics, the Christie Boxer 2K20 packs a punch in creating powerful and inspiring visual experiences.
- Christie TruLife Lite processing ensures stunning color reproduction and image quality
- Mercury lamps for more than double the life of Xenon illumination
- Omnidirectional deployment capabilities
- Built-in warp and blend functionality
- Compatible with the Christie Mystique suite of software, hardware and services for multi-projector arrays and complex screen setups, including Mystique Install advanced camera-based alignment and projection mapping calibration tools
- Supports Christie Guardian invisible, real-time automatic blended-image correction even when content is playing
- Preview screen for at-a-glance status updates
- Integrated near field communication (NFC) for lamp information tracking
- Weighs only 160lbs
- Full bandwidth point-to-point fiber capabilities supporting up to 40 Gbit/s on a single cable with
Christie Link. Link packages available with the following products:
Contact your Christie sales representative for more information. Christie partners, see details on your
We’re here to support your investment
All Christie products are backed by industry-leading
service and support. We ensure our customers are well supported with training, service and technical support through our extensive distribution and support network.