True HDR performance
The Christie® Eclipse 4K RGB pure laser projector produces true HDR imagery with a previously unimaginable 20,000,000:1 contrast ratio. Combining true HDR performance with an expansive color gamut approaching the full Rec. 2020 / Rec. 2100 color space, Eclipse provides an unparalleled visual experience. Audiences are immersed in a degree of detail and depth of color that have never before been possible in any Pro-AV projection system.
The blackest blacks and brightest whites
With Christie Eclipse, ’video black’ is a thing of the past. Black is now truly black, with no residual light. Whites are brighter than ever. Not only does this result in incredible images, it also reduces system complexity. There’s no need for optical filters, black-level blending adjustments, or masking in multi-projector arrays.
Peace of mind
Enjoy the stability and reliability of solid-state illumination and the long life of RGB pure laser technology, with an incredible 30,000 hours of optimal performance to 80% brightness.
Designed to thrill
From incredible journeys into the cosmos to amazing, at-the-edge-of-your-seat dark-ride adventures, Eclipse empowers you to create the truly immersive experiences your audiences crave and keep them coming back for more.
- True HDR projector – Christie Eclipse processes and reproduces true HDR imagery on-screen, at both high and low brightness levels and true 4K resolution, achieving an unparalleled contrast ratio of 20,000,000:1. The result is stunning imagery, with incredible detail in the extreme black and white ranges.
- Rec. 2100 – Approaches the full Rec. 2020 / Rec. 2100 color space producing highly saturated color for ultra-realistic immersive experiences. What’s more, Eclipse exceeds Rec. 2100’s minimum 200,000:1 contrast ratio specification by 100x!
- Makes ‘video black’ a thing of the past – Displays true blacks without any residual light, which increases image quality and significantly reduces system complexity, eliminating the need for black-level blending adjustments and masking in multi-projector arrays
- High frame rate performance in 2D and 3D – Powered by Christie TruLife™ electronics, Eclipse is fully 4K, 4:4:4, 10-bit, 120fps capable, producing ultra-high resolution, high frame rate video for smooth, blur-free, dynamic visuals
- Long-life, RGB pure laser illumination – Enjoy the stability and reliability of solid-state illumination, and 30,000 hours of optimal performance to 80% brightness
- Flexibility to choose the brightness level to suit your environment – From 2000 to 30,000 lumens