With the latest Christie HD3K DLP projector, Christie further broadens its range of the brightest full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution projectors. Lighter, with lower power consumption and 10% brighter than the competition – Christie is HD resolution done right.
||1920 x 1080 HD|
||500W CERMAX® Xenon|
||2,500 hours, up to 4,000 in eco mode|
||12.3" (313 mm)|
||26" (660 mm)|
||22.3" (566 mm)|
||72 lb (32.1 kg)|| |
The Christie HD3K features 2,900 ANSI lumens and longer lamp life, for an excellent cost of ownership. As part of the Christie HD Series, the Christie HD3K features full 1920 x 1080 resolution, proven 3-chip DLP® technology with Xenon® illumination, high quality optics and 10-bit image processing – a proven combination for the best HD image anywhere.
With a variable contrast ratio of 1600-2000:1 for crisp, detailed images and low black levels and a suite of high-quality lenses specifically designed to increase image sharpness and provide manual contrast adjustment, you gain impeccable control over your images. With increased lamp life and native HD resolution, the Christie HD3K is ideal for broadcast environments.
The Christie HD Series – the brightest, clearest HD imaging available in the world.
- True HD resolution (1920 x 1080)
- 2900 ANSI Lumens
- Smallest, high-performance 3-chip DLP® product – offers the pinnacle of image color accuracy and adjustability
- Xenon lamp system – provides repeatability of photo-realistic colors and ability to accurately color-match images
- True 10-bit processing – offers high-bandwidth signal processing
- Highest contrast – at 1600-2000:1 (via internal adjustable aperture)
- RoadTools™ (FREE)
- Sealed DMDs
- Best cost of ownership
- Longer lamp life 2,500 hr at 500W and 4,000 at 350W with LiteLOC™
- 3D capable model available in Mirage Series
- 3D upgradable
Whether the application is education, entertainment, gaming, home cinema or live events – Christie’s 3-chip DLP® projectors are 2D and 3D capable. The Christie HD3K is available as a 3D display solution or it can be upgraded from its existing 2D display technology to include 3D capabilities. Christie is the first to offer an upgrade path for its mid to high-end 3-chip DLP® projectors with the Mirage M Series advanced 3D functionality.
All this, combined with a 3-year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, enables the HD Series to provide high performance and peace of mind for all users.