The Christie® M Series projector platform provides the high-performance and feature-rich standards expected in all Christie products. The most compact in its class with embedded warping, blending and color matching.
||1400 x 1050 SXGA+|
||14,000 center lumens|
||Up to 2,500:1|
||Dual 450W NSH|
||1,250 hours, up to 1,500 in eco mode|
||10.2" (259 mm)|
||19.7" (500 mm)|
||22.1" (561 mm) |
||55 lbs (25 kg)|| |
The Christie M Series platform includes four resolutions, WXGA (1366 x 768), SX+ (1400 x 1050), HD (1920 x 1080) and WUXGA (1920 x 1200). Each of the projectors in the series can be fitted with the broadest range of high-quality lenses – all with true Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) capabilities.
- SXGA+ resolution (1400 x 1050)
- 14,000 center lumens
- Variable contrast ratio of 2,500:1 (full on/ off) / 650:1 ANSI for crisp, detailed images
- At maximum brightness this projector draws 1500W at 110V
- Smallest chassis in its class
- Dual mercury lamps (450W)
- Comprehensive Color Adjustment (CCA™)
- Embedded Christie Twist™ image warping and edge-blending
- Dust-sealed engine, filter-free design
- Intelligent Lens System (ILS™) for zoom, focus, horizontal and vertical offset
- Multiwindowing and screen processing (up to a 3x3 array)
- 3D capable model available in the Mirage Series
- 3D upgradable
- AutoDesk® Revit® model
- 24/7 operation
Christie’s 3DLP projectors are 2D and 3D capable. The Christie DS+14K-M is available as a 3D display solution or it can be upgraded from its existing 2D display technology to include 3D capabilities. Christie is the first to offer an upgrade path for its 3DLP projectors with the Mirage advanced 3D functionality.
All this, combined with a three year warranty and our industry-leading service and support, means the M Series gives you high performance and peace of mind.